MP3 Player Recommendation

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Mar 6, 2007.

1. yea.. cause a lot of 'em are in Asia n Europe so its hard to find that ish..

2. WilliamStorm

WilliamStorm Well-Known Member

Hemph that car add, u really believe it?

3. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

lol.. and I tot gals were fickle minded and indecisive.. you just proved me wrong.. but hey.. at least you wun end up with something that you regret buying..

4. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Perhaps you should wait for the new iPod with wifi functionality :D

5. jonjonk

jonjonk Well-Known Member

I bought and returned about 5-6 mp3 players, and to a point where I can't return anymore stuff....That sony one that you have a picture for really sucks, it is overpriced for what it is, and you can't see that well outside in the sun. I ended up buying a 30gig 5.5G black iPod, and I totally LOVE it!! But, since you don't like iPods, what you can do is buy a creative zen v, it's actually pretty good looking.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Creative_Zen_V_2GB_black/4505-6490_7-31959325.html?tag=lst

6. that's because this is Technology we're talking about here... you gotta know the ins n outs of it and know how reliable it is...

it's not like picking up a girl... where you just pick out the hottest one of the bunch...

Damn the ipods... Damn the itunes!!!

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

aight son... send that thru my paypal... -cool2

I've tried it son...

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

finally, u bought an MP3 player and this thread can die

9. not before I show this thing off... xD -lol hahahahhaa....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yo dun... this thing will play yo Mp3s... yo WMA... yo AVI... yo DVDs... this thing will heat up popcorn... this thing dun control the brakes on your car... it'll take your babys temperature... it'll even buy your grocerys son...

10. oh shizz.... i want that...

11. the speakers are really good.. n it looks nice...

I think i'll mess wit this for awhile before I get something else..

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

man, i just realized how awesome my sig is... its such an awesome soothing blend of colors. i definitely win :)

13. lol yea but homer is hella outta place...

damn was no one really looking for another mp3 except me??

14. Kachi_no_Kemuri

Kachi_no_Kemuri Well-Known Member

The samsung honestly was on top of my "mp3 i want to have list" but in all seriousness have u even seen the size of that thing? Its like carrying a kevlar in your pocket.

And the speakers, who ever uses it in public places? I think the ppl who do are showing off wif their music!! XD X| XD X|

15. lol yea... I thought it was going to be hella big at first and originally wanted to get the k3... but I figured i'll jus go for the K5...

it's a bit thick... but I think the speakers are really helpful because I hate having phones on all the time..

just slide the thing open at any place and it's an instant party!! hahhah

16. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

damn son...finally!!!!

17. yea... son... where my stacks at?? paypal preferred ya heard!?

18. Knoctur_nal

not unitl we see some more real pics..word.

19. you trippin' son.. those are the real pic right there... aight son.. I wan them bills in ££ ya heard!?

20. Knoctur_nal

cmon..up that shit to more than just two pics..