Moses's Character

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 10, 2007.

1. NoobDJ

NoobDJ Active Member

moses is hilarious coz his character is soo unique, it wierd but i luv it... make de series more interestin

2. little_angel_846

little_angel_846 Active Member

Moses is realli realli funnie in dis series!!! hahaha...although it's pretty dramatic, buh it makes me laugh...hahaha..

3. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

His "dumb accent" is incoherent and all over the place - like sometimes he uses it and then other times its gone.

WTH HAPPENED TO MOSES's OTHER NEW SERIES THAT I WAS WAITING FOR LAST YEAR b/c it was finished in like the march of 2006 and still has'nt come out yet. I am talking about SUPER COPS. WTH WHERE THAT AT????????????

4. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

Moses is sooo funny! especiallt his laugh and his ringtone!

5. tung

tung Active Member

yeah, so far Moses is the only reason that i am still watching this show. Hes just too damn funny. Story so far don't have much of a strong plot and basically its pretty much predictable.

6. pto88

pto88 Well-Known Member

Moses's character is kind-hearted and funny. I like his character.

7. babichicky

babichicky Well-Known Member

arggg i find he's character sooo werid... n kinda annoying lol
    i was watching it with my cousins n yea... we just started talking whenever it was moses turn... cuz yea... we just didn't really like him in there
    BUT
    i love he's ringtone hahahahaha SOOOO sweet

8. babii.blue

babii.blue Active Member

hes funny in this series...
    but sometimes i just think his character is some what weird.....

9. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

His role in this movie makes him look like a retard. I don't like when he laughs and acts like his father, Chinatown.

10. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Once again, TVB is switching things up since Moses usually

don't play these roles. But as you can see in the beginning

of the series, Its going to get more serious. And yes, the

ringtone and the laugh is freaking halarious!

11. AzFanaticx

AzFanaticx Active Member

hey ppl! I agree with yah! I think Moses is really funny in this serie. He so silly. haha. He seems to be the good guy, huh? What do you think?

12. lollipop5738

lollipop5738 Active Member

yeaH the ringtone was funny...moses's character was an innocent one here for the time being...itz cute and funny...but i prefer his character in love bond where he was paired up with bernice

13. zxcvbn333

zxcvbn333 Member

Moses acted out really funny. He really shows his acting talent to a new level in this series.

14. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

I don't think I've seen Moses play this type of character before, so it's a change and would require different acting.

But there's something about his character, he plays silly most of the time and all but there are times when he's perfectly normal. i.e. at the end of episode 13, the preview showed that when he was expressing his love to Linda he seemed perfectly normal, probably because it's a serious topic. Plus in the cover and previews, he was shown dressed in a suit with a regular tie, but in the trial he was shown wearing bow tie (which I stereotypically associated with PhDs or a person with a kiddie personality)

15. hillary

hillary Active Member

I like his character here too. Of course he mimics his adopted father's behaviour but he is smarter than his father anytime. lol. U can see that all the other kids have their own life - only moses follows him to the shops to learn about the abalone and the business. If you follow one frequently definitely you will pick up some of the habits good or bad! lol

16. nosuke

nosuke New Member

its sorta entertaining when he laughs... but just awkward at the same time... but he's a great actor

17. talkbird

talkbird Member

moses is acting cool in the show... the best thing is his ringtone which i like it man......

18. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i think he's funny in the series especially the part where yoyo brokeup with her bf and cheated moses's money in d mahjong game....i like d phrase '昆明摆档摆明昆‘ hahaha dat's sooo funny..

19. everdreamz

everdreamz Member

I find him very funny. Lol. He makes me laugh so much!

20. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

think he's too childish..