Moses Chan [陳豪] as Wai Tsun Lung [韋晉龍] in The Ultimate Crime Fighter 通天幹探

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Oct 14, 2007.

1. davidtan

davidtan Member

his acting had improved a lot

2. sweetpain

sweetpain Member

cool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,moses chan good ..

3. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

his acting is damn good now....first acting like a male gigolo, then a good cop then a bad cop...wow
    he was especially good when he was the bad cop, best part of the series was that...

4. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

He has improved alot in his acting and this time his character as a cop also suit him.
    ________
    volcano digital

#24 tvfan07, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  5. mwong718

mwong718 Member

He was good in this series protraying his character, his acting have definite improved

6. jess_poo

jess_poo Well-Known Member

he was pretty good in this series,
    though in the end, he got pretty annoying...
    i don't know just my opinion,
    his acting definitely improved though.

7. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

moses did an amazing job and he looked good. i liked his charater since the beginning it made me laugh so many times in the beginning but then at the end he started to go all crazy and that part he did really good at acting

8. monie

monie Member

i really liked moses in this series

it gave him a different character and made him show a different side of him XD
    it gave him a really "manly" look haha

its good how he slowly became the villain and not just making it like 1 of those typical police tvb dramas

9. smile2000sr

smile2000sr New Member

what is the role of matthew ko in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter'?

It says that Mattew Ko is also playing a role in "The Ultimate Crime Fighter". However, I don't see him in the movie. or I must have missed some of the drama. I know his name in the drama is called Lai Chi Yeen, but I don't know in which episode did he appeared. Can you please tell me?
    Thank you

10. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I really liked the part where he cried when he viewed the video recording of Gigi's death. THat was so touching

11. lidulqtpi

lidulqtpi Member

i really find moses in this series 'MANLY"!!! but i didn't like the fact at the end...it seems like he totally forgot about gigi...

12. mooseketeerz

mooseketeerz Active Member

omg! moses was so funny in the beginging....he had a pretty retarted accent but i still like hinm <3

13. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

i loved moses in TUCF, his role was soo cool. i liked how he went kinda crazy in the end.

14. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

I just finished the series and wow honestly i have to say he was very good in HOG but here he impressed me even more. He acted/built the transition from a good honest down-to-earth and funny cop to a crazy murderer very well.

15. westkikass

westkikass Active Member

the crazy part was jus too exaggerated

16. miracle*

miracle* Member

i thought moses acted reali well for his character in this series, he reali matched well to act as Wai Tsun Lung

17. swtguy604

swtguy604 New Member

18. bundfreak

bundfreak Active Member

In my opinion he nvr forgets Ching-ching. she is always on his mind even aft yoyo lil sister told him of her sis' feeling for him, he dreamt of good times when he was still with ching-ching right aft tt convo. I was really amazed by his undying love for ching-ching till the end and did u see how he brushed off yoyo when she approached him intending to tell him abt her pregnancy? He sensed tt yoyo might want to touch on their relationship so he ask her if she had read his sms (Epi 36). I felt like a slap in the face for yoyo. In the end moses accept yoyo out of responsibility more than love and he also realised he had to move on with life n yoyo's been waiting patiently, supporting n showing much care for him. I support his decision to be with yoyo in the last epi, otherwise he wil have mental breakdown like a lost soul without ching-ching's replacement. Actually i just finished watching this drama so its still fresh on my mind. I admire moses role in this series from being a funny gigolo, happy go lucky bachelor, caring, loving but a lil chauvinistic boyfriend, playful platonic friend to yoyo n emotionally drenched soul after the death of ching-ching. I am very sure lotsa of viewers cried with him everytime he displayed his emotions aft the death of ching ching. Enjoy the show v much and I hope he did win an award for his role in TUCF. Currently m watching Gem of LIfe, must say he did not act as well as in TUCF, i guess is the case of too many actors/actress spoil the broth.