Moment in the series that you loved , amaze and hate most in it .

Discussion in 'A Fistful of Stances - 鐵馬尋橋' started by Sponge_bob, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

Moment that I loved most : When the KOO family member all fool around with Kao Fu Cheong. especially the " char siew pao " scene

Moment that I amazed most : Au Yeong sifu ( Ah Lan / Yeong Yi ) beat up Wing Man Kwan after she finished the appendectomy operation. I loved when she can even held her leg up straight !!! SALUTE !!!!

Moment that I hated most : When Wing Man Kwan got up from prison and when her sister doubt Wing Man Kwan's alibi in the Ah Keong murder case, Wing Tak ask all of them go downstair and started crying saying how innocant his son was and bla bla bla. Felt like slapping wing Tak bout that time !!!!!

How about you guys ?

2. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

well i basically didnt like the beginning at all but when it gets in the middle i start enjoy watching it and thought i wasnt as bad as i thought it was

3. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

all the crying of natalie tong, annoying as hell good thing i was able to skip all those parts.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

moments i hate: Whenever Wing Dek and Bing Bing tell lies and fooling everyone, pretending their innocent, i'll just skip them

moments i like: when the truth revealed :) like master Leung couldn't help but reveal the truth of Bing Bing to the Goo family

5. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

i always hated the moment that every family member is togheter and agreeing to something.....

is so predictable....

6. vangirl86

vangirl86 Well-Known Member

Yuen Qiu can't act...

7. Cheyanna

Cheyanna Well-Known Member

i basically don't like shirley yeung in it. Just a small role for her. She's probably been sacked by TVB. don't think she can act that's why..more like natalie had lots more role and acting in the series than her. GOOD ON THEM FOR FINALLY REALIZING THIS. Don't mind me. as you can tell i am no shirley yeung fan.

8. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

the part where they were all making a ruckus at rapist and then the girl turns up saying she doesn't want to pursue the matter anymore and they scream he scream she scream all scream then cry and cry. i actually skipped it. so annoying. i don't like the girl...she doesn't have 'Lead Role' attraction. she's pretty and talented but..not lead role material. and she's called 'Natalie Tong', now i know..

9. excelintel

excelintel Active Member

vangirl86......haha i feel that yuen qiu can really act aside from her kungfu stuff......can really feel the emotional side of her...still can be improved though...

10. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

I didn't like the part when the girl got raped. I don't understand why they have to put these kinds of things in these "family" series and people supposedly watch at dinner time with their kids.