Missing Scene?

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by 2Face, Jul 13, 2007.

1. 2Face

2Face Active Member

There was a scene in the intro song where you see Sonija's family crying and walking out of a funeral with a bunch of people behind them. This is the little clip that ruined the ending for everybody since the beginning.

Anyone else kinda annoyed how they used that clip to spoil the ending, but didn't even play it in the final episode? I think that was stupid! ><

2. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

yes, they didn't put that in~!wat a spoiler, i shouldn't notice beginning theme songs anymore -ann

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yeah, i was like where's the funeral? lol

4. Shapeshyfter

Shapeshyfter Member

ya, sux. i noticed it when i watched ep 3 and forgot to skip the intro.

5. 2Face

2Face Active Member

I mean if they didn't have that clip... a lot of us would've kept thinking Sonija could survive... but beacuse of that clip we all already knew she was gonna die!

Bad clip choice... even worse how it wasn't even in the series~!

6. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

yeah! they did this in another movie too...um...When Rules Turn Loose! They made a scene where two of the characters got married after they got divorced, but at the end, the two divorced ppl ended up as friends -.-;

7. StevenC_S2

StevenC_S2 Member

I was thinking of that too. I guess they realized if they added that scene it would made the episode too long.

8. bchanana

bchanana Well-Known Member

They had a funeral, but they didn't show that clip.

9. linderrfulxP

linderrfulxP Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't get why they would use that clip in the theme song. -_- Ruined pretty much everything for me. While watching Sonija in the hospital bed, I was just watching and waiting for her to die because ... obviously that's the ending. o___o LOLS But yeah, it's kind of stupid that they didn't even show that clip in the last episode. -_-

10. jsleepoverc

jsleepoverc Active Member

agree, when i was watching the last esp. i was like die already. and how come she didnt require a oxygen mask when michael was talking to her. but other times she did.

11. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

lol...that was kinda bad..

12. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

lmao, we have some cold-blooded ppl here in PA. lols, dont take it personally tho, just messin wit your brain. -innocent

13. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

Yeah i know i knew she was gunna die from the beginning which sucked cuz it ruined the series for me and probly everyone else who saw it and i really got me mad how they didnt even use it in the series they shouldnt even have put it in there but the series did have alot of mistakes

14. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

yeah, true. it was not surprising that sonja's gonna die when they already shown it in the theme but i actually didn't realise that they didn't show the scene in the series until you mention it...

#14 rNb99, Jul 18, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  15. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

but the scene was there!! it's just that in the mv in the beginning, the background was orange.. but in the scene itself it's trees.. it's just a different background.. i think..

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

and also there was a scene where sammul was punching a boxing bag while wearing a baseball cap wasn't shown...

17. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

yeah that clip totally ruined it

18. heretogo

heretogo Active Member

that is one reason why i stopped watching the theme song part of every tvb show until i finish the whole show so i wont know anything about the show as i watch..... same with movie, which i refuse to watch the epreview of movie that i am going tot see

19. itzd0pey

itzd0pey Well-Known Member

thats what i thought >:O , never paying attention to the OPENING everr, i noticed they were crying,wearing black & sonija wasn't there. killerrr-censored-censored