Miss Hong Kong's 1st and 2nd runner-up winners wants to join showbiz

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Sep 12, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Just like winner Lisa Marie Tse, both the first runner-up and the second runner-up of the 2020 Miss Hong Kong pageant, Celina Harto and Rosita Kwok, would love to make their showbiz debut in the future.

As reported on Mingpao, both beauty queens who spoke to the media a day after the competition, admitted that they are interested to continue to be in the limelight - though Celina is more keen on acting, while Rosita towards hosting.

"I would like to have a chance to be an actress," said Celina. "I am most interested in action movies like "Flying Tiger" or in shows like "Come Home Love". I would love to cooperate with Kalok Chow [in the latter]."

When mentioned that she is taller than him, Celina laughed and said, "Maybe it's because I am wearing heels."

As for Rosita, the second runner-up said that she would like to try participating in both dramas and hosting.

"I will be completing my Master's degree in less than a year, and maybe after that I can take that into account," she added.

credits: yahoo.sg

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Not a bad idea to try it out; can always go back to your field of study if all fails.

They probably need acting classes first, but would love to see Celina join CHL :shifty:. Should be easy to fit into their university storylines.

• Agree Agree x 1