Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2013 Contestants Swimsuits

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 13, 2013.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

contestant-miss-hk-2013.jpg

The final competition date for the Miss Hong Kong 2013 is drawing near and while everyone is busy preparing for this big day, the participants appeared in their sports swimwear today.

The swimwear round during the finals is one of the most anticipated events and today, the public finally got a glimpse of the contestants in their bathing suits. Amongst the 20 contestants, 7 members stood out above the rest – #2 Whitney Law (羅紫君), #5 Ashley Chu (朱智賢), #7 Acca Sum (沈桂澄), #13 Tammy Ou Yang (歐陽巧瑩), #14 Sara Lam (林思韻), #16 Peggy Tsui (徐韶蓓), and #20 Vicky Chan (陳偉琪).

Although both Ashley and Acca were both extremely thin, they possessed slim waists and showcased their proud upper bodies. During the shoot, the public noticed that Vicky, who denied that she was a bisexual, bared a slight resemblance to previous Miss Hong Kong 2006 Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) because of her lovely smile.

While these 7 contestants stood out in confidence with their toned bodies, hot favorite Virginia Lau (劉溫馨) has been dropping in wattage lately. Initially deemed as a favorite to win the crown, other contestants were being featured more in the media lately.

[video=youtube;SM_h0eVaXlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SM_h0eVaXlc[/video]

Creds: Apple Daily

2. wal

wal Well-Known Member

what's up with these unrevealing things?:rant:

on the other hand, the most left one looks ok with the blue top.

3. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

i like the one first two blue ones from the left.

4. don't like the swim suit ...its like a sports bra:no:

5. hammit

hammit Member

6. [​IMG]

#5 reminds me of Sita :(

7. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

I'm sure they all need the..."support"

8. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

any more pics? and when is the actual compteititon where can i download these events?

who is sita? stephy?

9. benii

benii Member

oMG . .
    sexy . .
    beautiful . .
    perfect . .
    :D