Miss Hong Kong Contestants Kelly Ng and Regina Ho Win Beauty Awards

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 25, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

kelly-ng-regina-ho-2017.jpg

#8 Kelly Ng (伍樂怡) and #1 Regina Ho (何依婷) won awards when the ten 2017 Miss Hong Kong contestants were invited to promote specific products for a beauty chain in Causeway Bay a few days ago.

Kelly won “My Favorite Beauty Contestant” and “The Best Sasa KOL Award”; while Regina won “The Beautiful Award.”

Kelly shared that she recently met up with her mentor Grace Chan (陳凱琳), who offered her plenty of advice. The 24-year-old expressed that Grace’s guidance had instilled more confidence in her, and that she will drive the pressure into power. Asking if that power is giving her the confidence to win the crown, Kelly said, “I hope there’s a chance.” (What do you think is missing?) “Missing the judges’ approval. I hope to keep in improving and maintain my best shape.”

On her strengths, 23-year-old Regina said she is aware of her best strengths. She added that she is quite the fashionista, and is into makeup. Asking if she’s had any pursuers, she said, “No, because I was very focused with my academics. I got decent grades.” (No one is up to your standards?) “When it comes to choosing a boyfriend, it’s all about his good character.”

#10 Boanne Cheung (張寶欣), who had performed rather poorly at the event, admitted that she wasn’t prepared enough. She hopes to meet up with her mentor, Carol Cheng (鄭裕玲), soon. She said her sister Bowie Cheung (張寶兒), who was last year’s contestant, did not have time to train her, but Boanne wants to try working more on her own.

Creds: Ming Pao

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

One looks like Elaine Ng Yi Lei fused with Grace Wong.

The other looks like the lady who.played Tvbs Mu Lan. LOL

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

One looks like Elaine Ng Yi Lei fused with Grace Wong.

The other looks like the lady who.played Tvbs Mu Lan. LOL

4. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

and what are you? :detect: