Migraines.

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by SugaCutie0, Feb 28, 2007.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol iknow ppl who drive to florida every march break to visit family.....it would b fun wouldn it...goin to different states =)...then later u can drive me to disney world hahahahahahah.........eww the museum......ewwwwwwww...so much things better than the MUSEUM =p

2. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

lol, kdotc you should know better-rolleyes ...Dont you know that we old people love the museum..? It's like our favourite pastime..O, that and bingo-blush2 ....lol

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol ur not that old those....u're at the age wher u should b clubbing and getting drunk hahaahahhahaahhaahahah...thast hwo u avoid migraines=p

4. SugaCutie0

lmao thats true i could if i wanted to..but I dont. lol yeaaa, getting drunk and being around loud music will help with migraines-clapclap-noclue . I'm going to bring you a bologna + cheese sandwich<_< ..lol

5. reno

reno Well-Known Member

yeah i wonder how old she is =P

6. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Wondering is good, but never ask a ladies age :D LOL

7. reno

reno Well-Known Member

well depends how "nice" they are
    some will reply =D

evil ones will just kill u lolz

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i want ham!! =) no cheese lol..unless its grilled cheese =p

reno..i tihnk shes like early 20's

9. reno

reno Well-Known Member

i'll just let u go find out the real age so, if anything, u can die first =D

remember u listen to ur elders =P

10. SugaCutie0

Im tired... Who want to know my age??-devil lol jk Im older than reno, thats for sure..:p I;m tired..my aunt has been in town for the past few days n my mum and I are showing her around and what not..been going to bed late...Anyway..I hope everyone has been doing well, lol surprisingly enough, I havent had a full blown migraine in a while, so Im happy about that-lol oo have to go bake some cookies, byeee!

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ u're gettin old thats y!!!!!!!!!!.......hmm 25!

12. SugaCutie0

lol I am.. Im sensitive about my age...-unsure nah not 25 lol anyway before I beat you up kdotc lol drop it.

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ okie...as long as i get that dinner ;)

14. reno

reno Well-Known Member

and wheres my cookies!?!?!?
    ><
    the "elders" meant to look after the younger ones, and i want my cookies now!!
    =P

15. SugaCutie0

lol kdotc, where's my lunch, huh?? Maybe then I'll think about buying you dinner...maybe...maybe not....lol

reno sorry, you being in syd, I doubt I'll be able to share em with you.... =( I'll eat one for ya lol

16. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

have u tried ponstan? get some.. its good.. help relieve pain

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol aiight..ill treat u to lunch at micky d's and u treat me dinner ;)

18. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Hmmm ... interesting, could your migraine be caused by thinking too much?
    Or staying too much at home?
    There must be a correlation between your aunt being there and no migraine ...but you need to figure out what it is -bigsmile

19. SugaCutie0

No, I never even heard of that...-lol thank you for the suggestion, it sounds like prescription medication, but I'll look it up!:)
    lol I dont like McDonalds... I dont want that..
    thinking too much? did you make that up...? my aunt and my cousin left though, on Monday, I miss em..-down still no migraine, so I dont think its my aunt in anyway lol

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

finnne burger kind lol wendys lol.........and want a buffet dinner ;)