Michelle Yim (Mi Xue)

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by gl00mydayz, Apr 27, 2007.

1. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i agree.. for an old lady i think she acts REALLY good and shes pretty as well. i wouldnt mind looking like her when im old heheheeh.

2. tung

tung Active Member

yeah.. she looks pretty good for her age.. wouldn't know that shes 51 yrs old if just looking at how she looks.. and shes a real veteran actress.. started around 1975. at around the 1980's.. she was like 1 of the 4 most prettiest female actress. and in this show. her role ain't that big.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i like her..she's very pretty..very good acting aswel

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Yep, she is one veteran that I have only praises for

5. pto88

pto88 Well-Known Member

her acting has always been stellar

6. emmy

emmy Well-Known Member

I would like to watch more scene with Michelle. Because she is good actress.

7. I LOVE HER!! I LOVE HER!! I LOVE HER!! i love her even when she played a villain... she's such a great actress not to mention looking really really good for her age... wait... she always looked good

8. karmenxd

karmenxd Member

shes a great actress....i love how she can fit into almost any role
    and her acting here was great...she played her part as a protective aunt whos also a business women well

9. candeee

candeee Well-Known Member

I agree! She's a great actress in all the series she acts in and she looks great for her age!

10. saneo

saneo Active Member

i hated her hair....i don't know why anyone would have their hair done like that!!! it adds 10 years haha

11. jennieN

jennieN Member

She really makes this series good beside her sister. They really have the same minds and thoughts on what would and could happen next.

12. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

I've always liked her acting.
    Her character in HoG was very nice too.

13. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

OMG, i thought you mean Michelle YIp???? I am a big fan of her. I can not believed that there is another person almost have the same name as her. Anyway, i personally think Michelle ?yim? is alright from the series HOG.

[Michelle Yip would be even better on the job if anyone watch Centrel Affairs; they would know]

14. abckidz

abckidz Member

she is definitely talented