Michael Tao [張景峰]

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 11, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

[​IMG]

Character name: Cheung Ging Fung

Sonija ex wife and also Joey's brother.

What do you think of him? I actaully liked him when he was undercover at the 1st or 2nd ep... When he was a goo wak jai. hehehe*

2. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I like him and he seems to be better as a cop probably because of his role during the Detective Investigation series with Kenix.

3. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

Yes, he is quite good at being a cop, and his acting skills are pretty good due to his experience

4. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

Pretty damn good replacement for Michael Miu from the first series. He's good..lol one of the TVB veterans..nothing much to complain about

5. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i also like this man's acting skills.

6. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

yup he's the ideal replacement...but this time he's a bit different from DIF because he's not too much into discipline and tend to break rules in order to solve a case...

7. OmgZ! I love this guy!
    He's so funny -lol

Love the stuff he comes out with sometimes ^^

8. daisy

daisy Well-Known Member

I like his acting and he is pretty good at playing his character.

9. densha

densha Well-Known Member

He's a versatile actor. Although he might not be the most MAIN actor in the series but his charcter is what is holding the series up. He's got a lot of experience in the past and was one of the top actors, especially during the DIF era. But because he left tvb for a few years so I guess that's why he's been slightly demoted in this series. However, I personally don't think ron and sammul themselves can hold up to be a good series, plus their popularity is just on the rise. Michael is a stable tvb actor and lots of people know about him.

10. r3mix

r3mix New Member

yah hes pretty goood i still rmb all those comp shows he was in, he does look like a cop ahha

11. rdyupah

rdyupah Well-Known Member

yea, honestly, i think it's b/c of his acting that makes this series better. eh, ron looks good but his acting is not up to his looks...and sammuel ...he's not bad but not good either

12. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Like His Character Sometimes
    But Sometimes Not
    Because Sometimes His Attitude Just Pisses Me Off
    And I Like How He's A Good Person =D

13. thanksalot

thanksalot Active Member

he got the skill to perform but i think hez gonna old @.@

14. emmy

emmy Well-Known Member

I love his character. He's acting is good.

15. Silverbolt

Silverbolt Member

great character, good acting, nice performance... GOOD

16. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

He's been acting for so long, at least 20 yrs i think. He's one of my favorite actor.

17. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I love his character...I love his style,his performance as a police.Cool.His acting is good.

18. DopeyD

DopeyD Member

His one of the old goody actor's for TVB very professional and experience. Cool acting, but again his better at the gangster types.....

19. rdyupah

rdyupah Well-Known Member

i read in some other forum that he rating for the show has been low, and the suspected reason is b/c of the rumor that he divorced his wife to have an affair w/ sonija

20. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

^^ i read about that too...that was long ago...but who cares..it's just rumours anyway....people who have this kind of thinking will miss a lot of great series if they keep doing that....