Mei Mei (Mary's sis)

Discussion in 'Dressage To Win 盛裝舞步愛作戰' started by love_of_tvb, Jul 19, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

what was wrong with mei mei in episode 6? all of a sudden she became so mean towards her sister, mary. and she was like flirting with peter, when her sister scolded her. but in epi. 5, she did show hints that her sister spent more time with peter than her.

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol shes jealous, lol anyway she became mean? wow!, lol but i bet shes trying to get back at her sister by stealing peter lol

3. love_of_tvb

is there like a story behind all of this peter and mary thing?

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol um, they're 青梅竹馬, lol and that mary spends way too much time with peter , lol and mei mei is jealous, coz peter is spending so much time with her? or the other way around? mei mei actually likes peter?

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

mei mei annoys me and needs to find a man of her own...

6. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yepp agreed, but i think its also peter's fault , cuz he should make meimei sure that he has only 1 gf and no other :p

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, i thought mei mei didnt like her sis, so she wanted to make her angry by flirting with peter, lol , why cant them 3 just get along :naughty:

8. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

or maybe peter isnt a nice guy after all...he's a pLAYA!!! xD
    why stick with one sister when he can have both :shifty:

:p

9. teinghao

teinghao Member

basically peter is not worth to be grabbed........mei mei just want to draw attention....pay more attention to her acting ....it is really below adequate

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol agree, its not like peter is that leng jai, lol she just wants to make her sister pay more attention to her :p

11. love_of_tvb

from episode 8:

i saw episode 8 today, and she kind of told the gossip girls that she liked Peter, but she couldn't help it because he was so caring to his girlfriend Mary(

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol wow, sister rival :p

13. love_of_tvb

well, we all know who peter will end up with, but tomorrow's the ENDING!

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, mei mei is too good for peter :p, seriously i think she only likes him coz he treats her sister well....... lol wonders if mei mei will use Lar Gar tricks to get peter

15. OriCalbee

OriCalbee Member

i think the character thet mei mei's playing is a bit weird.... i mean how old are you and why are you sticking to your sister like crazy?? it's just what i thought and it's kinda annoying