Megaupload Verification

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by mr_evolution, Mar 19, 2009.

1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The stupid new 4 digit/character verification code, its far too hard for normal human being to read them.

Discuss.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

lol yeah its fair hard.. but not impossible.. sometimes it takes a couple of refreshes before i get it right tho.
    i dont know why they make it so hard.. -_-"

3. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yepp i hate megaupload... worst sharehoster ever ~
    i dunno why ppl upload things on megaupload or rapidshare... they have soo many restrictions ...

4. i usually refresh about 20 times till i can understand it

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i get it but sometimes its a bit 'an fah' cos it overlaps each other...
    but its annoying though...><

6. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

rapidshare's old cat symbols were worse T.T

7. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

i usually get em in 1 go, sometimes twice, but you get use to how you have to read it

8. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I don't think its that bad :S

At least I haven't gotten any wrong so far

9. gyyr2

gyyr2 Well-Known Member

look at it from this point- it exercises your mind and your eyes as you have to concentrate hard to decipher the characters. I love it!!! The reward at the end... is your download.

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

unnecessarily complicated, but otherwise i love megaupload... my downloads usually go around 110 kb.s on rapidshare, on megaupload i can download at 800 kb.s

11. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

lol not only is it hard to read, I have to stare at it during lecture on my phone and try to decipher it while listening to prof... but I like it better than the previous one they had, at least I can see it even if my javascript blocker is on (no script on firefox =D, of course the pc), but then I can't click the download button = =

wahh... nice connection you have there @@...

12. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

I don't like it as well. It's too confusing and takes a lot of time to get the correct letters/numbers. The old one was way easier to read..

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol it shall fuck up ya eyes...trippy shit lol, but i've been through worst.

14. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

its okies la....not half as bad as the old rapidshare cat ones more..!!!...
    so glad they dun do it nows...:)

15. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

its really not that bad at all... just stop being retarded! lol jk
    you just gotta realise that the different colours are where it overlaps and hey presto - bit of perception and you got your code!

megaupload > rapidshare --- my download speeds always loads better with mega and waiting time only 25 seconds!

16. ghostsxy

ghostsxy Well-Known Member

ya i hate the new verification its annoying as hell can barely read it sometimes i gotta type it in 5-6 times before i get it right because some of the letters look to similar to others

17. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

buy an account, it's worth it if u download a lot

18. ^ spend money?!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

19. I completely agree. I didn't want to pay anything at first for a megaupload account, but now that I've got one, it's well worth it.

20. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Well, considering how they don't cap your speeds as bad as rapidshare and that the daily limit is 1 gb, its worth doing the verification a few times.