Mat Yeung finally released from jail

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jan 12, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Mat Yeung recently stated that he has learned a meaningful lesson after being in jail for 18 days for his previous reckless driving conviction.

As reported on Mingpao, the actor, who was released from Stanley Prison on 7 January, spoke to the media following his meeting with TVB top management, and stated that he has reflected a lot throughout his time in prison and apologised for his drinking habit that has caused much trouble to his family and his management.

"To everybody including my family, friends, and the company who have always cared about me, I would like to sincerely say I am sorry," he said, as he stood up and bowed.

"I understand that my actions were completely unacceptable, and it is inevitable that I'd be punished. In the past ten days or so, I have been introspecting constantly. I know that it is very important to abide by the law and obey the road traffic rules. I remind myself every day that I must be cautious, work hard, and do more to give back to the society. I will not allow myself to do similar things again. This incident is indeed a great lesson in my life. I hope everyone will learn from it in the future, give me more space, and I can start again," he said.

Mat was sentenced to 18 days in prison back in December after losing his appeal to overturn his reckless driving conviction. He was arrested back in August 2020 after crashing his car while driving on a winding road.

credits: yahoo

2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

I quote, "after losing his appeal to overturn his reckless driving conviction." .. Only then he said he learned his lesson.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

When Lanes Merge sequel?

• Funny Funny x 1