Many people wish that tvb will be makiing the four constables for part 2

Discussion in 'The Four - 少年四大名捕' started by firstlove, Nov 1, 2008.

1. firstlove

firstlove Member

my friends and me really doesn't like the ending. this movie is very interesting .we are hoping that tvb will be making a second part of the four constables. maybe kate will come back and be together with raymond. ron maybe with another girls. we really hope that the Four will ended up successfully in their romance if there is part 2.many people are hoping that there will be a second part . we really hope that tvb will be considering making part 2 for this movie.many of my friends and i wish that kate will end up with raymond if there is part 2

2. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

really?i wouldnt mind a part two because it has room for more cases and love storylines, but if they did make a part two i would rather raymond find someone else, the only pairing that should be together in part two is selena and kenneth imo..

3. firstlove

firstlove Member

kate should be with raymond

if there is part 2 many of my friends and i wish kate will end up with raymond.in this movie alot of my friends say the romance between kate and raymond is very touching. if there is part 2 it will be good that kate end up with raymond and kenneth end up with selena, if there if part 2 the pairing one should be kate and raymond, and selena with kenneth. maybe samuel and ron pair up with someone else

#3 firstlove, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  4. lovely kitten

lovely kitten Member

wish that kate will end up with raymond in the four if there is part 2

i wish that tvb will be considering to the make the four constables for part 2. if there is part 2 i wish that kate will end up with raymond. in this movie raymond doesn't have any feelings toward the people around him until he met kate. many of my college friends wish that kate will end up with raymond if there is part 2. i feel that kate and raymond should be together.i really hope tvb will pair them up together if there is part 2
    if there is part 2 i hope that the four of them will end up sucessfully in their love life and the ending what will happen to them. if there is part 2 i hope that selena will pair with kenneth, ron and samuel maybe with another girls.i feel that tvb should make part 2 because this movie is very interesting especially when they are solving cases together

5. firstlove

firstlove Member

hoping that tvb will be making the second part of the four constables

today i went to work and i meet up with a friend. we were discussing about the four constables. we were hoping that tvb will be making the second part because we feel that this movie is very interesting especially when the four of them solve the case together. we don't mind that if the movie is 40 episode or 80 episode because this movie it is very interesting . the ending show that the four of them fight with the army. at that time i wish that kate and selena will come and help them or from there they can contiinue to make part 2 like the four of them are injured in the forest and kate save them. many of my friends wish that tvb will be considering to make part 2 because it has room for more cases and love storylines .if there is part 2 i wish that kate will end up with raymond.

if there is part 2 the pairing should be

kate and raymond
    selena and kenneth

6. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

If there is a part 2, i can't wait for it to come out....
    Hoping tat Ramyond + Ron + Kenneth + Sammul stay as one again...
    And the same goes to Selena...
    Hopiin TVB would produce a sequel...

7. lovely kitten

lovely kitten Member

i wish that tvb will be making a sequel of the four constables 2. if there is part 2 i wish that kate will end up with raymond. i agree with firstlove that kate should end up with raymond.raymond doesn't care and have feeling with the people around him until he met kate.it is because of her he change. a lots of my friends say that raymond and kate should end up together. i a greed with firstlove if the movie is 40 or 80 episode i dun mind. jonatthanx93 i can't wait for tvb to produce part 2. this movie is very good

8. jonatthanx93

I wouldn't mind the same cast again...
    But I m hoping for a sequel...
    It would be interesting to see how they continue from the part they take on the whole army...

9. lovely kitten

lovely kitten Member

me too.if there is a sequel , my friends and i hope that raymond will end up with kate ..i feel that it would be interesting to see how they are going to continue from the part they take on the whole army . jonatthanx93 do you think that tvb will be making a sequel.many of my friends and i hope and wish that tvb will be making a sequel .

10. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

ok then...
    some of u guy's posts are so similiar >___<

but anyways.....if there was a sequel, then i hope tvb will be able to develop Ron's character a bit more...because there wasnt really a lot on screen time for him...
    an yes, i do hope that if there is a sequel then the four should be able to end up with their girls :xd:

11. jonatthanx93

Not very sure lovely kitten...
    But i certainly hope for a sequel like most of you here...
    Haiz....

12. firstlove

firstlove Member

i have finish watching this movie. sometimes when i am free i will keep watching this movie again because i feel that this movie is very interesting.i feel that tvb should make part 2 for this movie coz the four of them didn't end up with any girls.if there is part 2 i am hoping tat Raymond + Ron + Kenneth and Sammul will be the same cast. then the girls i am hoping tat kate & selena will be the same cast.if there is part 2 i agree with lovely kitten that kate should end up with raymond. i also hope that the four of them will end up with their girls.i agreed with jonatthanx93 and lovely kitten that it would be interesting to see how are they going to continue from the part they take on the whole army

13. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

i agree phoenixgirl..they are very similar!!

also agree with the ron part..think its fair if ron and sammul get more screen time in this because they didnt have much compared to the toher two..

14. lovely kitten

lovely kitten Member

i agreed with phoenixgirl16 that tvb will be able to develop Ron's character a bit more . i feel that if there is a sequel i feel that tvb will be able to make a happy ending. i hope that tvb will be able to pair up raymond and kate together

15. firstlove

firstlove Member

in the four constables i like raymond and ron Character. today i went to work one of my friend told me that he saw the four constables. he is also hoping that tvb will be making a sequel. he ask me whether do i know tvb email address because he want tvb to make a sequel and he want to give them some idea. anyone know please tell me

16. Lilant

Lilant Active Member

i agree with all of u above. if there was ever a part 2 i do hope that they can make Raymond able to walk...and kate's the one who cured him... nice =)

17. firstlove

firstlove Member

yes. it is good that if there is part 2 i agreed with lilant i also hope that tvb will make raymond will be able
    to walk and the person who cured him is kate. i also hope that if tvb is making part 2 i hope that raymond and kate will be together

18. e46jc

e46jc Member

I will definatly watch that. Even though the ending kinda sucked in the first part. But still a good movie.

19. akprotov2

akprotov2 Member

yea i dunno why they put raymond into that new series thats currently airring. All the ppl i know say that series sucks. WAt a waste of talent and super star.

20. hikaryu

hikaryu Member

don't you think tvb track records on sequel are a little horrible name one that they didn't mess up expect the really old ones can't really complain about journey to the west