Mandy Cho wants to give birth to a football team

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by candy10013, Oct 27, 2008.

1. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    (Actually,Mandy is dressed up as a witch yesterday in the haloween event,
    but,she looks like the most beautiful witch on earth)

Haloween BB event

Mandy Cho has dressed up as a witch yesterday to attend a "Pumpkin BB gathering" event yesterday. She was to meet up with several babies which were also dressed up in cute haloween costumes. Mandy Cho seemed excited and during the event,other than teasing the babies,she has also carried the babies on her hands throughout the event. Touching and hugging them,with "motherly love".

[​IMG]

Mandy Cho wants to give birth to a football team

After the event,Mandy Cho expressed that she loves little children since young. Mandy revealed that she has always thought of having little kids. She said "I wanted to have a child before i turn 40. In the past i have thought of giving birth to a football team,now i would like to have at least 2 and the limit at 4. I would feel the most happy if i could give birth to a pair of boy and girl TWINS." (Are you afraid of being pregant at such old age?) "Nope,i think the most important factor to have kids is that the parents can afford to raise them up. So the financial issues is quite important. We can't decide to have a baby in young ages but can't afford to bring them up after giving birth."

[​IMG]

Mable Cho

Mandy Cho's sister,Mable Cho's movie would soon be on cinemas. Mandy expressed that she would give the biggest support to her sister. She said "If i have the time,i would definately go to see the premiere to support her!" (When is your turn to appear on films?) "I will do more on my drama's first,i am now waiting for my sister to launch her music album....as she entered the entertainment industry as a singer after all."
    Credits : MC @ http://mediachamber.net

2. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Are they twins~~ they look so alike~~!!

3. LOL.... that sounds hilarious... 11 kids... whoa.. at least now she is more realistic....

4. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

lol thats a good way of thinking...financial is a problem in HK, i remember an estimate of bringing up a child in Hk til he/she reaches college is around 1mil HKD. And man i never knew her sister was a celeb