Man Pours Urine on Neighbor’s House 169 Times

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by itzd0pey, May 19, 2007.

1. itzd0pey

itzd0pey Well-Known Member

A man has been arrested for pouring his urine on a neighboring house on 169 occasions, causing the victim 650,000 yen in losses, police said.

Hiroshi Nishizaki, 46, a part-time worker from Ikeda, stands accused of damaging a structure. He admitted to the allegations during questioning.

[​IMG]

“The view from my apartment has been blocked by the neighboring house, which was recently built, and I was irritated,” he was quoted as telling investigators.

Investigators are grilling Nishizaki over the exact motives for his crime.

Nishizaki urinated into bottles or pots and poured it on the outer wall of the neighboring house and over one of its outdoor air conditioning units from his apartment on at least 169 occasions between Feb. 17 this year and Monday this week, local police said. On one day, he stained the neighbor’s home nine times.

The victim was forced to replace part of the outer wall and suffered 650,000 in losses.

Nishizaki reportedly began to stain the neighboring home with his urine immediately after it was build in November 2004, investigators said.

The owner of the house protested to Nishizaki, but the suspect denied the allegations. The victim then filmed Nishizaki pouring his urine on the house and showed the footage to local police in late April, which led to his arrest.

(每日新闻)

2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

that is 6 thousand 500 dollars right?... damn thats alot of money just cuz some dude pee'd on ur shit

3. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

Ewww, thats disgusting... He's even smiling in the pic... Nasty..

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

thats urine? lol

5. SugaCutie0

hm...come to think of it...he kinda looks like you kdot...lmao I figured you'd do something like this...

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i dont think the pic is related

its just a photo of some dude bailing out his home during a flood or something

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

oiiiiiiiiii don't make me pee on u lol

8. itzd0pey

itzd0pey Well-Known Member

r kelllyy-_-2

9. SugaCutie0

O thats just some random guy...? hmm, that kinda spoils the depth of the degrading act he commited....Thought it was connected...

kdot: lmao Okayyy, R.Kelly...

*edit* too slowwww with reply on that one.

10. weezelskeezel

weezelskeezel Well-Known Member

im glad all that liquid isnt piss... he would have had to save up for while to be able to have so much pee for a flood!

11. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

that's disgusting. people just got nothing to do and think of something like that. man, get a life...

12. Kachi_no_Kemuri

Kachi_no_Kemuri Well-Known Member

the neighbours should be lucky they werent victims of "Golden Showers" lmao! :D

13. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Reminds me of a song by The Hidden Camera's "Golden Stream" and I'm glad I never went to their concert when someone offered me to go with him as their shows are quite unuasal. (incl. the golden streams...)

14. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

thats a whole river of piss......

15. ch0ps7ix

ch0ps7ix Well-Known Member

if the guy just poured pee on the wall y couldnt they have just washed off the wall.... like hose it down or soemthing ?

16. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^ but it gets aggravating in the end to have do rinse it off several times.

17. ch0ps7ix

ehhh then make it a weekly job :p hahaha plus in some neiborhoods where i live when u walk buy it smell like piss anyways..... dont really think too much of it....

18. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

but when they do it to ur house, ull know how itll feel-whistle

19. ch0ps7ix

actually they do ..... but not every day :p n i dont really stay outside of my house so i dont care .... plus its on the side between my house n the nieghbors house .... but i hose it down ever so often... when ever i wash my car.....

20. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

lol, what neighborhood do u live in?:D