Love Triangle: Charmaine, Kevin, and Frankie

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by giraffe, Jun 6, 2008.

1. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

It's obvious that this love triangle is in the works. Who do you want Charmaine to end up with?

I would prefer Kevin since I liked their chemistry in Food for Life; however, I think it'll be Frankie since they seemed to have gone through similar painful experiences.

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i dun like charmaine sheh >.<

3. hikikomori

hikikomori Well-Known Member

i don't like charmaine sheh either.. i didn't see that love triangle.. but i would prefer her with kevin i guess because i don't think frankie seems interested at all (on ep9 atm)

4. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

I'd also prefer Kevin with Charmaine Sheh. I personally don't have a problem with Charmaine's acting

5. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

i dont have a problem with charmaine sheh acting, infact i really like her acting alot. i would think that keving would end up with charmaine

6. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Yeah, I prefer Kevin with Charmaine too. They seem more compatible

7. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

At first I didn't really like Charmaine's character, now, I'm fine with it. Haha.

As for relationships, I think she likes Frankie (perhaps due to their similar experiences and compatibility..or maybe they'd just be good friends instead) but I'd like to see her with Kevin.

8. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

i like kevin and charmaine beingt together. I wouldn't really like it if frankie ended up with charmaine. I don't want linda to die in this series, but oh well...can't do much about it.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i want Charmaine to go with......Bobby !! Lol...jks xD
    but seriously i think she probably guna go with Frankie instead....dont really like Kevin that much

10. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

If you are talking about looks, I think Charmaine looks better with Kevin. They make a nice looking couple. But if you are talking about personality, then I would say Frankie. Both of their character's have similar characteristics. I think in the end, she will pick neither one.

11. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

If talk about looks then Kevin with Charmaine but it suit her more with Frankie b/c they have similar personalities and they both lost their love ones.

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

i would choose kevin since hes liked her, Frankie shoulda been loyal to Linda lol

13. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

kevin, if Frankie cn forget linda that quickly, shows he wasnt that in to her, though id rather 4get the 'love triangle' altogether, cos its boring. Wish these chinese series cn focus more on the cases like CSI

14. arizona

arizona Well-Known Member

I'd rather see her with Kevin regardless of her similarities with Frankie. If you remember that part with Charmaine and Frankie...they mentioned the rooftop of their workplace? Someone put a table there, but they don't know who. I hope it was Kevin! xD

15. dragonsy42

dragonsy42 Well-Known Member

I don't think that she'll end up with anyone. They'll just all be friends.

16. they both old.... lol but kev looks no where like his age....so he pairs/matches up with charmaine better... but from watching rite now...i think charmaine liks franky more....kevins kind of desperate and forcing things -lol

17. crazyazn

crazyazn Member

Kevin
    definatly Kevin over Frankie

18. blee1149

blee1149 New Member

From Charmaine's interview, she didn't reveal the love plot, but it seems that Frankie and Charmaine will be together.
    I was almost screaming on the kiss on episode 18. I hope that Kevin and Charmaine get together, Frankie had enough love plot in season one already

19. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I think Charmaine and Frankie have similar personalities, making it easier for them to click

20. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

i knew it. charmine is a playgirl..bitch. -lol