Love is not all around Movie Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by drsnoopy, Jun 27, 2007.

1. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

Wow...the ending...it made me actually say "WTF" at the end of the movie. I wanted Stephy and Alex together at the end of the movie...but not like that. That was in a bad way. It made alex seem like a bad guy.

2. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

lol the plot of the movie was kind of confusing to me...

3. pinkmonkey

pinkmonkey Member

I like the ending!! but I guess everyone prefer stupid happy ending.

4. KZxBlades

KZxBlades Well-Known Member

The ending surprised me, didn't believe what happened and that was Alex who was playing the part. I also thought there might have been a chance that Stephy would have went back out with that other guy.

5. stephy was so hot in this !!!!

but they have made a worster film than the first one...which is some what a accomplishment ..didn't think it was possible...

the ending was just flipped from the first film...no creativity at all <_<

but yea Stephy was so hottttttttt....i enjoyed watching stephy only!! -blush

6. aznforever316

aznforever316 Member

Honestly, i thought the acting sucked, but the story i liked a lot because it kept me guessing throughout the whole movie. Just when i thought i had it figured out, it throws a curve ball. I really enjoyed it, just wish there was more story with Joe.

7. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I think that its possible for there to be a sequel to this film. The sequel may go like this:

Stephy will soon find out that Alex is lying to her and break up with him
    she will go back to that doctor joe.
    Meanwhile Linda will face problems with sammy going out and messing about because they have a child and he doesnt want to be stuck at home.

What do you think of the above sequel?

8. notnice2know

notnice2know Well-Known Member

i think this movie is already bad as it is. Cant imagine a sequel ~_~ i agreed i enjoy watching stephy more then the movie. it was well boring wif linda chung in it. Thank god the nominated director lost.

9. pinkmonkey

pinkmonkey Member

I didn't enjoy watching Stephy. Her cloths and make up make her look like a slu*. She acts as one too.

10. bubble_pris

bubble_pris Active Member

j thought the story line was pretty good, but stephy can't act, shes pretty tho! and ending really sucked. It totally killed the movie

11. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

Well, as long as stephy is talking and on the screen i don't care. I love stephy.

12. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Storyline was good.Cast was okay.Realistic one.

13. minidee

minidee Well-Known Member

dude i have no clue what you guys are implying. this movie was great!!! for once...stephy and alex improved so much! for once the storyline "kept me guessing" and i was not expecting that ending, which made me pleased, since most hk movies are extremely predictable and corny. yay for this! and hoping for a sequel. ooo stephy mad at alex that could be very very good!!! theyll have to wait awhile for this movie to pass cuz too many stephy n alex stuff need some time and space

14. skywalka

skywalka Well-Known Member

had some funny scenes in the movie, but i geuss the best part of the movive was the ending. The ending was unpredictable!

the piano scene with hins was good,
    made me wanna learn piano XD wanna play that songg
    how long does it take to learn how to read piano sheets? would i be able to self learn it? lOL

15. yiubun

yiubun Well-Known Member

i still reckon this movie and teh one before it is a bit immoral.
    its even worse that their taking advantage of their partners trust
    for themselves

16. drkbcbot

drkbcbot Well-Known Member

Stephy was hot in this one but the ending was stupid. Oh well hehe.

17. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lol, yeah the ending was uh... confusing? well.. like unexpected alex to cheat on stephy.. it was abit like marriage with a fool abit. But this movie wasnt as good as i thought it would be. But it was alright, really like te piano tune by hins.

18. animeangel3

animeangel3 Member

This movie was confusing. I thought it was pretty good (since I never watched marriage with a fool and can't compare) until the end. It had so many twists and turns. I couldn't believed that it turned out that Alex was the one who was tricking her all the time. I thought Stephy did...

19. xaznvipx

xaznvipx Member

great movie and the ending did really gav a lesson

20. heyitskev

heyitskev Member

someone probably asked this already and this post is probably old already...

where can i find the song that hins is playing on the piano?