[lolcanadapoliticstalk] Next Canadian Federal Election. A rant. You've been warned.

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Dan, Mar 24, 2011.

1. This coming election is some bullshit.... the Conservatives are some bullshits...

Harper has got to be the biggest Canadian troll in Canadian history...

To think he started releasing derogatory advertisements against the Liberals, specifically Ignatieff, and then release a bogus budget with the sole purpose of provoking opposition parties to trigger a non-confidence vote is the biggest fraud I've ever seen in recent events...

The purpose of the bogus budget is to create a budget so atrocious, opposition parties have NO choice but to vote against, and trigger an election, while Harper claiming that he never wanted an election, and acting like he's the good angel.

Man had 5 years to fix the damn economy, and nothing has changed. He's more concerned with keeping his golf set in the Prime Minister's office than make Canada better.

So he starts campaigning since Jan/Feb to gain ground, then provokes an election indirectly, and frames himself as the good boy.

Opposition parties also are to blame, since their public relation abilities are non-existent, and are unable to expose the fraud that Harper is. Most Canadians don't know wtf a "non-confidence vote" or "disregard for parliament" means. They should explain it to the dumb population.

And the entire Canadian population is at fault too, unable, or unwilling to learn more about what their government is doing. They either don't vote because they don't know/care about what's going on, or vote blindly. In fact, the worst voters are those who vote based on the image of the party leaders, i.e. "Oh, he looks like a President, I'll vote for him". I used the word "President" because the majority of the population thinks the Canadian political system is like the American system. That's why Stephane Dion lost, because people don't see him as a "leader". It's a fucking parliament. Prime Ministers don't have the ultimate authority on things. It's the vote of the parliament members that gets shit passed.

At this time, each and every party has a lot of things to work out. I would rather vote for a party that's shaky, than vote for a fucking fraud like the Conservatives. This isn't the first time he's done fraud activities like this.

in before "oh, then why haven't we heard about this in the news?"

Well, for one thing, media filters their content. Secondly, people don't read enough news. Go up to any random person and ask them about politics and they wont have a single clue.

Our government is being elected by Conservative supporters, people who vote based on image, non-voters who don't know/care about politics and blind voters.

No wonder Canada is so fucked economically. Bet you Harper's going to win next election.

/rant.

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

And we'll be fucked for the next 5 years too.

3. So in this budget business, apparently, not a single penny was given to the infrastructure budget. That means unmaintained bridges that may collapse, unmaintained buildings, roads etc. Not a SINGLE penny was given in Harper's time as PM.

Instead, HE GOES TO BUY A SHIT LOAD OF NEW FIGHTER PLANES, COSTING ABOUT A HUNDRED MILLION EACH.

This ASSCLOWN then dares to go on and say that he wants the economy to get better.

How the fuck are people voting for this dishonest dick? I don't understand.. If you vote for this asswipe, you must have the IQ of a mule.

edit: An ironic picture... overly expensive fighter planes, and "economic action plan"... a joke

[​IMG]

#3 Dan, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

that is a pretty messed up picture.

When i think of economic action I think of domestic spending on things like education and healthcare... not fighter jets. We aren't the United States, no matter how hard Stephen Harper is trying to turn us into it.

5. He's Canada's bush... as soon as he moved in he supported the war, Liberals are face palming.

6. I don't understand why people keep voting for this guy..

There are those who vote for other parties/don't vote due to their displeasure with the LIberals (despite having a Liberal philosophy), but this anti-Liberal movement is going to rape us in the ass like it is now...

I'm more displeased with the population itself than with this Harper troll.. I mean, you'll always have a troll like Harper in politics, but the population needs to be smarter and avoid voting for people like this guy...

edit: oh and fear, about domestic spending, he hasn't put a single penny into infrastructure... we have pot holes the size of fat bastard's ass and he'd rather win games vs Liberals.

7. Bump

To all Canadians on PA,

If you're going to vote in this upcoming election, don't be part of the group of ignorant Canadians who vote based on the person you like the best. This isn't America. That's not how Canadian politics work.

If you vote for a party based on your buddy's beliefs, you're no better. If you vote for a Prime Minister, learn some politics. We're not voting for a prime minister, we're voting for a party.

If you rely on a software TOOL to tell you what party to vote for, like cbc.ca/votecompass, you're stupid. Please don't vote.

If you're a __Insert_party_here__, and you choose NOT to vote, you've just pretty much given a vote to the other parties. Not voting is the same voting for its opposition.

But I repeat, if you are voting for one individual, as opposed to a party, you need to learn some basic politics.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Too young to vote. Lawl.

9. [video=youtube;bBPOK9PIw-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBPOK9PIw-0[/video]

10. hermanhlam

hermanhlam Well-Known Member

i'll never vote for conservative :)

11. ^ There's no "like" function, so I'll "thank" instead lmao

12. What the NDP offers:

lower tuition,
    affordable childcare,
    net neutrality,
    a decriminalized policy on marijuana,
    electoral reform,
    removing seniors out of poverty,
    dignified subsidized housing,
    higher wages.

I wonder where the immense amount of money to fund all of this come from. That money tree planted behind Parliament Hill must be huge! Oh wait.........

No solution offered for lowering unemployment rate. The hell do we get the money for the taxes he's going to want if we can't get jobs to pay those taxes? No jobs, no wages, no money to pay for tuitions, childcare is unaffordable, seniors will stay in poverty.

Same with Harper and his "let business fix itself" idea. The hell are jobs going to come from if he doesn't help Canadian businesses create jobs? No investment in local businesses=> no jobs => no money for any of the above.

13. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

haha dan... the liberals got your vote right?

anyways...we'll see what happens tonight....gonna face palm myself if the NDP gets more seats than liberal....lol

14. ^ According to the polls, that's exactly what's going to happen.

My riding is one of the more liberal riding in Canada. My riding's liberal representative is John McCallum, he was the interim party leader during the liberal party leader vote. If a non-liberal wins my riding, we're pretty much fucked.

On a side note, it pains me to see how many youths are so gullible and naive, as to believing in everything that's being offered by the parties, without actually THINKING about how the parties will get the fund for their proposals. It also pains me to see that they simply don't give a shit about their nation's government, nor care to learn about historical repercussions from each party in power.

Lastly, media has such an influence over youths, and youths believe all the lies and bullshit that is pushed out in the media. Media corporations themselves are biased, due to federal party bribery, and self-benefits from choosing a specific party.

All in all, I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but people need to open their damn eyes, and figure shit out.

15. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

Sad to see Ruth Brosseau winning her Quebec riding when she have difficulties speaking french.

What a sad day for Canada.

16. countryboy

countryboy Well-Known Member

well, we, Canadians are officially fxxked.
    PC has the majority ouch.............!
    I see more deficit, less jobs and shit economy coming our way.

17. ^ That's right. And why is that? Because there was only a 58% voter turn up.

lazy fucks.