Little delights (photos)

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Artwork Section' started by lovinglyxx, Apr 19, 2008.

1. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

I thought i'd start my own thread because i feel out of place posting in "photography anyone?" lol, i don't feel my pics are that great of quality- like not as sharp and defo. not SLR quality! so i thought this could be the place where i (and you) can put all those pics (camera or phone) from where you go somewhere, see something you don't expect and you just want to capture it.

also i want this to be the place where we could all reveal the 'creative-ness' in ourselves.

but anyway i'm going to start with a continuation of my sealife pics (from "photography anyone?") hahahahaa, so repitive i know -.-
    (contrary to the description of the thread- obviously i intended to go to a sealife place and take pics...!)

[​IMG]

Nemo!!!!!!!!! hehehee {clown fish}
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And... i shouldn't have used flash here :( sorry fish!! :b
    [​IMG]

and the 'creative' part lol:
    sketchbook cover for GCSE art LOLLLLLL, took me agessssss hehee

[​IMG]

#1 lovinglyxx, Apr 19, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  2. bionca88

bionca88 Well-Known Member

Hey I like the star fish picture nice
    I love sea life too but never taken one before.
    Can you get those fishes to stay still? LOL
    Thank for sharing I enjoy viewing.

3. lovinglyxx

thanks ^^
    its hard to take a picture of living organisms.. esp with a normal digital camera! the shutter speed is so slow -.- and sometimes they just end up as a blur lol!

you're welcome to share pics too! i think i saw your pics in the other thread right? :)))))

4. bionca88

bionca88 Well-Known Member

^
    Yes saw your comment too. :) Thanks
    yes thats true, the shuttle speed is to slow unless we up grade to slr. I love to but then again as mentioned earlier its too bulky for me.
    I have pets at home and hard for me to take pics of them without blur and grainy . But the beauty is we can take as many as we can and choose the best. :)
    Don't worry about if your pictures are good or not its all about sharing. Thats why we are all here for.
    Oh I have a pic to share my hamster.

baby hamsters. I don't know how on earth they cramp them self into a small bowl.
    [​IMG]

Suki nursing 6 babies. they are grown up now.
    Gosh took this like 60-70 shots finally managed to take one without her moving. The rest blur

[​IMG]

Just wanting to show how new born are like. :)

[​IMG]

My fatty hamster name Lazzie cos she is so fat and lazy. Put her on diet now. LOL

[​IMG]

#4 bionca88, Apr 26, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  5. lovinglyxx

omgosh!! Lazzie is soooooooooooo cute!! i like the fatty animals hehee!! cutie :))) and the bb hamsters doesn't look that blurry! u must really like hamsters huh? :)))))

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

i think ur pics are pretty gd lovinglyxx. bionca88 ur pics look cool.

7. HUNNEE

HUNNEE Well-Known Member

OMG the animals are too cute!

i love fishies! i think theyre so serene and calming.

the hamsters are too cute, they look totally weird with no hair though o_O

8. lovinglyxx

thanks =)))
    i went into a roxy store in london the other day and they had a fish tank in ther o_O!! it was pretty cool~ they had nemo and dora or was it nora? anyway the blue fish lol!!! they were pretty big too!! i wanted to take a pic but i thought everyone would think i was scaring the fish or sth so i didnt lol :b

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

plus they might find it suspicious that someone is taking pics of fish in a fish tank in a clothes store lol.

10. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

omgggggg i used to have a russian hamster toooo...but i never let it mate...omggggggg so cuteeeeee!

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

how did u know it was a russian hamster? and so cruel, its only natural for them to mate.

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol i want a hamster now =P

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

hamster are quite easy to own actually. they aren't too expensive to buy and u can get the cage and food for a relatively cheap price. then all u need to do is clean the cage every few days and feed it but not too much. otherwise it will become fat and will no longer be able to run on that wheel thing.

14. lovinglyxx

lol i want a hamster too!! sounds very appealing and they are just so cute!!!!! :b ... but i cant even take care of myself atm let alone a pet! hahaa~

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye my friend got a hamster. its dead now unfortunately, he got lazy with feeding times so he just kept putting food in when there wasn't any and the hamster just kept eating the food and got fat and now it somehow died lol.

16. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

oooo....so nice, do u scooba dive a lot?

17. lovinglyxx

scooba dive? ive never dont that lol (if u are talking abt me..)
    ohohh but ive been to another aquarium recently :D more pics coming soon!!

18. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

nice pictures, i like the fat hamsters made me laugh aha

the star fish pictures were really good lovingly, reminds of some fish my uncle use to have w/ all these spikes and stuff in a giant tank

19. porksi

porksi Well-Known Member

very interesting pics of the young hamster @_@ keep up the pics!

20. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

lmao i love your hamster! its so fat!