Lisa Marie Tse still in disbelief after winning Miss Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Sep 12, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Lisa Marie Tse recently admitted that she is still in disbelief that she is now the new Miss Hong Kong.

As reported on Mingpao, the Scotland born beauty who appeared in front of the media the day after winning the crown, smiled when asked if she could not sleep after winning the pageant, saying that she slept very well despite only going to bed at 3 AM.

"I went back to the hotel and celebrated with my dad and other relatives. I also called my mum in Scotland and she was very happy. She even went to celebrate with the neighbours," she said.

Lisa revealed that she also received a call from TV personality Maria Cordero, who nominated her for the pageant.

"She congratulated me and wants to celebrate when the pandemic subsides," she said, adding that she still feels awkward and have not gotten used to the title of Miss Hong Kong yet.

Lisa was also asked about one of her tooth that netizens noticed was grey in colour. She said that it was the result of a fall when she was just a child that she originally planned to fix before competing.

"But it was too late because of the pandemic," she added.

She also took to social media to express her happiness over her victory, writing, "I just want to say THANK YOU. Thank you, my family, supporters, my nominator and all at TVB. The past few weeks have been the most hectic, but amazing weeks of my life. I have learned so much, grown as a person and really couldn't have done this without your support. I am still in complete shock!"

"Hong Kong has always held a special place in my heart and I cannot wait to take this opportunity to continue to spread love and joy. And lastly, to my dad, we've done it!"

credits: yahoo.sg

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Congrats to her! Will probably see her in variety shows real soon more than the other two. Although I prefer Celina, I do think it's a deserved win!