Line Walker : The Prelude - 使徒行者2 (2017)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Aug 25, 2016.

1. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

Not anymore. His favourite LM is going to :emo::rip: in the coming episode.

Little improvement. But same fate as in Bet Hur :emo::rip:

• Like Like x 1
  2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I think her fate is given the moment the dirty cop found out she was an UC

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. hoyeah!

Apparently, not all the UCs died in the explosion in Thailand (in ep1.)

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Say what??More UC that is UC
    I was being good last night, I didn't binge watch, trying to do 1 at a time.

but
    Poor Cherry, I saw it coming, and the line that Ben Sir was saying to her was so Cliche :lol:
    Cherry, I really do love you and then....pow pow...

5. xaznxryux

kinda like this song

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. ansonyyp

ansonyyp Active Member

I think the UC that did not die in Thailand is already siding Ngai Tuck Soon. The time when Pak-ho safe house location was exposed and during the attack, he and the Singh went out to tapao

• Like Like x 1
  7. hoyeah!

Now u have UC that are not UC. :facepalm2:

Totally agreed. I think he's a rogue UC and was probably the one responsible for the explosion in Thailand that killed the rest of his colleagues. (in ep.1)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. its quite old i know i heard it before was even in another series :thinking:

this girl can sing her mando songs are decent wonder why they wouldnt use a mando version since this series being shown in mainlands too

• Like Like x 1
  9. hoyeah!

Apart from Madam Cheung I think it was pretty obvious there's another even higher rank :cop: who's also on Ngai Duck Soon's (Victor) payroll.

#69 hoyeah!, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Phoenix

Let's recap, I ended up binge watching..my mind cannot even begin to process this lmao

Ben is stupido but I liked how they did a Lady Macbeth sorta scene with the blood on his hands and the dreams very symbolic. Who knew he had it in him to do a shootout? and his death **

I also just wana quick mention about the way Victor just stabbed Scarlett in the back by getting the other girl to be the Rep after she took a bullet for him!!! That was savage, I know he didn't know but still init. I'm glad Scarlett broke it off, good for her lol

But anyways Pakho.....he was so cold to Priscilla... I'm upset they broke up, I was proper rooting for them...!
    The twist omg! Him being the killer, mind blown and then you find out why. Doesn't justify but u understand the intentions
    Honestly this reminds me of Sasuke from Naruto , he turned dark and went into avenger mode all for his brother.. totally get it.
    Hope he doesn't become a super douche like Sasuke. Fingers crossed him
    And Priscilla (Sakura) can get together again!

Second twist! He's not even UC! Say whaaaaattttt?! My brain does not compute lmao...! Very very clever!

And I'm glad someone knows about Foon Hei's UC secret now, I think it helps to relieve him somewhat having to keep it inside for so long but having said that I don't think Pakho will 'live' to tell Cheuk Sir about it considering they found out about him being UC in the original series. Unless Cheuk Sir did know but kept it super secret but I can't remember how it went in the original series.

**And and I knew it! That Hui Sir (head of police dude) knew he was dodge ,he normally plays the good well mannered guy. So it was great to see him rage and release that 'anger'

I'm really really enjoying this, bring on the rest of the chapters :lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Phoenix

She released this song back in 2016 and there is a Mando version of the song too

Mando audio version below

• Like Like x 2
  12. xaznxryux

heh to be fair, I think Pakho was keeping it realistic, you cannot both be a UC and be lovers, it's just isn't feasible especially if they are both UCs for different gangs, there's too much at stake. Other than that, I really like Pakho's character, he's also doing a good job

Back to Ben, I had a problem with his character and the actor playing him. You cannot tell me he's a "rising star" and be so negligent on his actions.

Him being naive enough to trust Madam Cheung to spare Louisa (by the way i think her acting for her death scene has shown improvement), and at the end him. Him being in CIB for so long, solving so many cases, you would assume he's smart enough to know, dirty cops and gangsters cannot be trusted

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. nikkyh

nikkyh Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: I know right. Who can actually keep it straight?
    Gangs run the cops, cops run the gangs. Now cops aren't really cops...

Plot twist, this drama gets so corrupted it gets banned in the mainland and tvb goes home to think about what they are actually producing/airing.

• Like Like x 1
  14. hoyeah!

Previews (Mando)

Ep.26

Ep.27

Ep.28

Ep.29

Ep.30 (Ending)

• Like Like x 1
  15. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

what are some other vivian koo's notable songs?

16. from K9 Cop series

• Like Like x 1
  17. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

oh thats a mei's song right ...different feel to it with vivian singing

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

no need spoiler: louisa mak is the worse uc in the history of tv!

19. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

i like the song by hana more

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. pretty big role for nathan this series

[​IMG]

:kevin: