Line Walker : The Prelude - 使徒行者2 (2017)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Aug 25, 2016.

1. nikkyh

nikkyh Well-Known Member

Yeah, totally put off at the early eps. Like a really long MV...
    Later eps are even more funny, they have more UCs running the triad than the actual triad...
    Season 3 of this series, find who isn't a UC...that's the real "Where's Wally/Waldo" game right there...
    [​IMG]

Yeah, mainly Moses though :facepalm2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

Are there anything the UCs can't do. :smh:

3. nikkyh

nikkyh Well-Known Member

Find each other... :lol:

4. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

and keep their mouth shut...yea Priscilla, I'm looking at you ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. xaznxryux

been binging this over the weekend, I am very much impressed with it. I was very skeptical at first but it has gotten my attention. Acting is superb so far. Just didn't like Priscilla's character...seems unreal that someone so anxious to be a UC and dumb to actually become one. I am surprised she is still alive given how easily she wants to keep telling people that she's a UC

never saw PakHo (is that his name?) act before but i am liking what i am seeing so far.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Team Pahko Team Pakho :clap2:

I know right ?? When i saw Priscilla, she's so dopey but she's getting there....slowly...she really needs to stop Benjamin from 'chau gan shui' :john:
    He's a mo laiiii

7. hoyeah!

I think he's better known as a singer than an actor. Only started acting more recently.

8. Phoenix

Sorry but I don't really like Louisa mak's character. Think her role is pointless in this, There's just something about her, maybe her speech :hmm: is this her first acting role?

9. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

not her first. shino felt in love with her in bet hur :whistle:
    she has a significant role in the coming episodes.....well, at least 10 times more than tony hung lol

#49 ailyeric, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  10. hoyeah!

Sneak peek for episode 11 to 15. (Spoiler Alert)

11. 10-20 are leaked already rather watch full thing :p

12. naruto02

naruto02 Well-Known Member

I like the first line walker series more... this one is kind of boring. it's not funny and the acting is hella fake... some twists in the story but not that interesting

13. Phoenix

I can't wait for 21+ lmao :whistle::lol:

14. ailyeric

me too lol. just finished 20

15. hoyeah!

I was too busy watching OCTB. Finally got the chance to finish ep20 of this series. I think the final 10 episodes will be released by the end of this week

This drama series is a collaboration between China's Tencent (腾讯) and HK's TVB. The episodes are first released online in China on Tencent then in HK on TVB a week or two later (under some sort of agreement/arrangement with TVB).

16. Phoenix

I really enjoyed ep 18-20 lol

~~~~~~~

That maid scene you know :shifty:? Was funny and I liked how the other ucs were being recruited, sorta like avengers lmao, q bo bo got chubby but it's good to see him, last i heard of him was he had visa issues and he had to come back to UK......that bike helmet and ride scene was so fricking cute..!! Yay pakscilla! Felt a tiny tiny bad for benji but meh , team pakho hahahah....
    I'm surprised Cherry was UC, again I still feel she's meh but could be the way she talks, it's too slow for me lol

17. ailyeric

i'm sure shino will enjoy too. his new favorite eye candy louisa mak had a lot of screen time lol

18. xaznxryux

not gonna lie, Louisa had some noticeable improvement since Bet Hur, anyways caught up about now, and as intense and good this series is, my two biggest knock on it is how Michael Miu likes to assemble meetings with other UCs, I think in a realistic scenario, if one of those UC's went rogue, the other UCs are fucked. Like Infernal Affairs, I think I liked how meetings are always 1 to 1 and always at an undisclosed location

Same criticism for Priscilla, just her character...I didn't like how easily she trusts people within the underground world, like how she tried to test Ben before knowing he's a UC, Morse code or not, had Ben been not a uC, she probably would've died. Judging how the story progresses and how each character grows, I bet Priscilla goes for a major change

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

what do you guys think of the madam cheung? or bad cop? does she fit?

20. Phoenix

You will find out soon depending on what episode you're on ;)

I dont want to spoil it lol ~ but its nice to see her in another madam role - she was also in Psycho Detective