Linda or Yoyo?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by evilcookies, May 13, 2007.

?

Linda or Yoyo?

1. Linda

123 vote(s)
    77.4%
  2. Yoyo

36 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I chose Yoyo even though I understand why everyone hate her so much...I personally think she matches with Alfred more...I mean Linda always cries and complains which is very annoying...Linda does match more with Moses' character more...

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I guess I understand now why Linda always cries...she's deeply in love with ALfred, and it's very easy to get hurt when you love someone. Her crying is to emphasise the depth of her pain, and to make us understand how hard it is for Alfred to keep his promise to never let her cry again.

3. Kooslee

Kooslee Well-Known Member

I would think Linda and Raymond is cuter together. I would vote for them.

4. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

raymond is gonna be with yoyo, they more chemistry goin on
    but i think he will die coz in the intro u c a grey picture of him in a funeral

5. totalllychibi

totalllychibi New Member

i like Linda's character a LOT more then Yoyo
    but her voice, it is sooo annoying, especially as she is always crying
    she should grow a backbone and tell her brother to get lost
    get over raymond, and forgive yoyo

admittedly, i do not like yoyo's character
    she shouldnt have betrayed linda, but was it such a surprise,
    every single relationship she's had is with someone else's man

and should linda really be with a guy who is going to cheat?
    rather she finds out now then later

but raymond!!!!
    he is one of my favourite actors,
    why did he have to go do that?

6. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

yoyo is so evil and i think linda and raymond make a cuter couple

7. smilely

smilely Well-Known Member

i perfer him with linda they jst go better together no doubt about it

8. dreyvii

isn't it sweet the way Linda and Raymond are still so in love with each other? When Linda said she'd forgiven Raymond, I jumped for joy! Love their chemistry together, despite all the quarelling, cos you know now that deep inside, Raymond loves her with all his heart. How sad Raymond has to die...

9. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

yeah too bad he hasn't got the chance to hear that linda has forgiven him...he gathered all his mighty will to stumble to the phone booth just to present his point...how sweet and sad at the same time....

10. dreyvii

yeah, i cried. Too bad he couldn't read the email in time and linda didn't tell him through the phone. At least he could've died in peace. Lol.

11. bchanana

bchanana Well-Known Member

I think Raymond should go with Yoyo! They never fought, and they always got along, and always had good chemistry. As for Linda, they always fought, and at times they were really cute, but they always got in a fight!! And the only reason they have so much trouble getting over each other is well for Linda, her character, Raymond was her first love, so it's hard to put that down, and for Raymond, I think he just feels soo bad that he cheated on her, that he doesn't want to give up.

12. dreyvii

I don't really agree with you. Never fight does not mean they're made for each other. When you listen to Ray's diary, you find out that he was rather stubborn, and didn't understand Linda well enough. He loved her so much that he had the urge to protect her against every little thing, which led to all the arguments. As for Linda, she had a chance to grow and stand up for herself after breaking up wiht Raymond, and in that, she developed into s stronger person, whom Raymond loves even more.

They never stopped loving each other throughout the two years they were apart. It's not a matter of first love or guilt. Like Ray said, when you love someone, you just want to give your all to make them happy, and (sob) he gave her his life.

13. philostrate

at first i thought ray's such a player for two-timing but i now i realized ray was actually loving linda so much...their quarrel before that was because of different opinion or sumthing but as 2 years has passed, linda has changed to stronger person like dreyvii mentioned and made ray loves her more.

the time with yoyo was just because ray was fed up of quarreling and wanted to find a comfortable moment with another girl...ray cared for linda sooo much that led to all quarrelings....funny how ray has realized so much while writing his diaries...all the 'bad' things he found in linda when they were together has become good after they broken up.. is it really after ending a relationship only will someone know how to think differently and value their partner even more?

14. xxsweetheartxx

xxsweetheartxx Well-Known Member

I just read in a magazine that originally Yoyo is Alfred's gf and Linda is the third person! but then because Yoyo was dating Ekin Cheung in real life, they changed the plot because TVB doesn't like it when their employees are in a relationship

15. dreyvii

xxsweetheartxx: huh? anyway, I think Linda is much more suitable for the role. She and Ray look like they were made for each other. Yoyo looks too old for Ray.

philostrate: the saying goes, you don't know what you have until you've lost it. How sad huh?

16. dreyvii

Actually, I don't think Ray would've gotten together with Yoyo if she didn't keep offering herself to him. He already said he didn't want their relationship to continue, but Yoyo insisted that she didn't mind that he had a girlfriend.

Actually I'm really surprised that the love triangle turned out this way. When the series was first released, I was expecting that Ray would be a player and two time Linda, and that he'd be with Yoyo in the end, and Linda would end up with Moses eventually.

I didn't expect that Ray and Linda would have something so deep and touching going on for each other. I love the story between them.

17. philostrate

yeah when i first read the comments that ray would be a player i somehow think he doesn't deserve linda's love and always expecting them to break up...

18. SaNine

SaNine Member

Between Linda and Yoyo.. i would pick Linda.. but i think Linda is more compatible with Moses..

19. pto88

pto88 Well-Known Member

Yoyo is annoying...there's just something about her that bugs me

20. xxkellyxx

xxkellyxx Banned