Linda Chung as Sze Ga Ga

Discussion in 'A Journey Called Life - 金石良緣' started by tien317, Apr 17, 2008.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Yup.What i really like about this drama is they consider the little things. I was wondering if Linda will visit Hana ever again bcoz they were best friends and I was glad that they went to tell Hana(at her grave) that she is married to Steven.I mean this little things were not brushed off....

2. GreenTeaCola

GreenTeaCola Active Member

Linda's singing improved so much since Best Bet! I LOVE HER DUET WITH STEVEN MA~! She's so cute as GaGa! Her acting is great, and I can't wait to see her new series now! ^_^!

3. tien317

Watch epi.19 and u will see even more impressive performance...

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^ Yeah! That birth scene was very convincing! She rocks!!

5. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Linda has done a good job in this series because she plays a changed person and a changed personality.
    What about her step mom? She's awesome as well. All the legends are awesome. ;)

6. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

^ Yeah. Linda's performance is the best yet. Hopefully she'll get an award this year. Forget the big long series like Jewel Splendor and HoG2. Linda's performance should beat those other series.

7. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Linda Chung did incredibly well in episode 19, she was able to control herself, even though she lost her " " but i feel so sad for Steven and Linda.

8. dreyvii

Yeah, I think Linda DEFINITELY deserves an award. It's a shame though...I'm sure she'll be beaten out by the veterans in series wiht more hype like HOG2 and The Gem of Life

9. tien317

I really hope people recognise Linda, better still with an award. She deserves it. I've never seen such a good birth scene. And usually I just fast forward birth scenes bcoz of the irratating screaming. But Linda's was different. Hers was griefing in pain, and it was painful for me to watch as weell. Her sweating,crying and mourning in pain. So nicely done!!!

But ya, too bad she might just lose to the bigger dramas.....even Steven too....

10. dreyvii

^Exactly, that's my point. Like in last year's series, I forgot the name...was it Undercover Cops or sth like that. The one with Moses and Gigi in it. I thought Gigi gave a spectacular performance as Jing Jing, but was overshadowed by other greater productions.

I really hope Linda gets the credit she deserves.

11. tien317

You mean The Ultimate Crime Fighter? Yea.Even Kevin Cheng did quite well there....

12. dreyvii

^ Oh yeah...that's the one I meant. All the main cast performed pretty well, but were overridden. Bad timing I guess

13. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

Some people are born to play good guys. Some people are born to play bad guys. There is an actor named Lok Ying Jun. When you look at his face, he was born to play a bad guy. Even if he plays an angel, you would be thinking what's he got up his sleeves. To me, Linda was born to play the beautiful, sweet, innocent type of role. When she played the bad girl type, I did not believe it and felt it was too fake. But I too agree her acting has improved significantly.

14. brislions

brislions Member

Excellent!

This is the best I've seen of Linda to date. Very, very impressive. I get the feeling she is going to win Best Actress this year - but we'll just have to wait and see. Really impressed by all her scenes especially when she[HIDE] loses her baby at pregnancy.[/HIDE] Very impressive indeed.:)

15. dreyvii

^ I highly doubt that she'll win Best Actress. Not because I don't think she deserves it, but like we said there are too many hyped up series coming up with star studded veterans. Tough fight against them...

16. tien317

So sad this series came at a bad timing...Dont think they can win any awards...alot of big ones coming up...knowing TVB...

17. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh well a series doesn't need to win any awards for it to be gd, it will be one of those underated series i guess cos of the timing.

18. kv08

kv08 Member

linda's charecter in JCL was impressive. it was sooo good. cos she managed to go from a young rebelious girl to a nice person she transformed really well. i loved it!

19. kittykat

kittykat Guest

Loved Linda's acting in this drama! :]

20. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

Linda's act was really great.
    What an improvement