Linda Chung as Ng Say Duk (吳四德)

Discussion in 'Can't Buy Me Love - 公主嫁到' started by mr_evolution, Sep 8, 2010.

1. tvbfansi

tvbfansi Well-Known Member

Yes...her voice not strong enough when comes to fierce part...and not tempting enough when comes to romantic part. In away mono.

2. tvbrocks

tvbrocks Active Member

i agree she cannot come off as a feisty princess, and yea something bothers me about her acting cannot really say exactly what though perhaps it's not very natural?

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I really didn't care .. come on, wouldn't you rather look at someone pretty on television than someone ugly you can see from your window? .. but in this series, Linda really stood out with her bad acting .. so much that even her pretty look can't masked it. She's stiff as wood; comparable to Ron Ng and Kate Tsui. I also feel the same with the Raymond Wong guy .. stiff too .. As to why TVB still keeps her around, beats me .. no clue .. good image?? so what???

Linda to play an evil role? I don't think she can carry it.

4. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

she is very hot in this movie but her voice is so annoying

5. JaQJaQz

JaQJaQz Active Member

her voice is annoying and she can't play evil roles

6. onni

onni Well-Known Member

Linda Chung is pretty. though she was a princess in few of the episodes, she doesn't have the air or style of a princess, unlike Chaimaine. somehow something is like missing on her.

7. tvbfansi

To me she ain't that pretty...mouth too small...body no curves.

8. sprite

sprite Well-Known Member

ah i felt like such a relief when i watch her..
    because sometimes it gets so tense that her dorkiness and the song that is always with her " the La lalala"
    it always just loosens the mood

9. tvbfansi

One more thing about Linda in this series...she didn't cry...good change.

10. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

She can't act FFS, i guess someone in TVB sees something that the majority of the viewers can't see. I mean is not about being ugly or pretty but she is just flat bad, I think LInda and Myole tops as the most annoying voices in TVB

11. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

Her acting is too stiff and her voice is annoying. The only thing she does well is cry.

12. rotizai84

rotizai84 Active Member

Yeah.. she is strong and helpful to other... even though she become the princess she also help the family very much...