Linda Chung as Elise 宋子凌

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by love_of_tvb, Oct 19, 2008.

1. verminator

verminator Member

she's quite annoying in this show..

2. johnnyY

johnnyY Member

I am sorry to say most Hong Kong actors can't act. You can easily sense that they are acting, or over acting as in "giraffe-necked" Jessica's case. I do not know of any Hong Kong actors who can hold a light to many of the excellent Korean actors.

3. that's a lil biased.... HK has pretty good actors too like Andy Lau -inlove and Tony Leung and Maggie Cheung... they all started from TVB... they just need to b train properly n get more experience... Linda Chung's acting is very raw... that's coz she entered the industry thru a beauty contest... she never had much training...

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ omggg i <3 maggie cheung....my fave.....!!..do ya know who else started in tvb...stephen chow...sing yeh..!!..

i dunno i think linda chung has improved lots since i 1st saw her in 'aways ready' with ekin cheng
    in that series haha.....i think she was really good in the series 'journey called life' with steven ma...

5. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

in another words...u like the sweet little girl ^^

6. calel6112

calel6112 Member

yup,

i agree.............i like her acting before. i dont think she is right for this role.

7. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

yeah.. moonlight didn't give her a proper chance to shine.. and with so much crying.. not surprising that the audience didn't like her..

but while i like her goody goody roles.. it's kinda refreshing to see a evil elise..

8. szemunn

szemunn Well-Known Member

linda will win the best supporting actress award soon. her character from bitchy to demure to good and to evil is very contrasting. very convincing. very good of her.

9. joeyfan

the bitchyness and the bossyness of her makes the show interesting.. and i'm watching it mainly fo rher lol

10. cybunn

cybunn Member

a good try for Linda to act evil...I think her acting skill is gradually improving and can play different roles

11. i don't like lindas acting cos it just annoys me and she can't cry

12. yenthai

yenthai Member

I love Linda

13. ana52398

ana52398 New Member

hi.... i like linda chung

14. mrsus

mrsus Member

I'm really tired of her crying scenes. Those are so annoying.

15. jackyjc

jackyjc Member

at least we can see a different side of her in this role.

16. RedStop

RedStop Member

Hey, I think Elise rocks in this show. Nice change from the good girl / girl next door roles that she usually plays.

17. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

watched up to ep 76, and although i sympathise with her character, I think Linda's acting is still pretty poor and annoying.

18. kwyong76

kwyong76 Member

Nothing can be done to help this girl. But she acted pretty well here.

19. joeyfan

LOL i think gigi's are worse..

20. huiz1610

huiz1610 Member

shes good.. she was jz been control by the grandfather