Linda Chung and Sharon Chan Support Single Mother, Shirley Yeung

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Mar 24, 2012.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

steven-ma-linda-chung.jpg

The current state of Hong Kong TVB actress, Shirley Yeung’s (楊思琦) love life may have left people scratching their heads regarding the soundness of her recent decisions. At the Hong Kong airport yesterday, the 33-year-old actress was mobbed by the paparazzi, eager to find out whether Shirley had indeed broken up with Andy Ng (吳帥), who was allegedly the father of their daughter. Recent rumors speculated that Andy was engaged to another woman, thus unable to marry Shirley. With Shirley’s current predicament as a single mother raising her newborn daughter, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣), Steven Ma (馬浚偉), Sharon Chan (陳敏之), and Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) stepped forward to express their support and sympathy.

Shirley’s good friend, Linda Chung, kept in touch via WhatsApp while Shirley was in Los Angeles, USA over the last few months. Since the friends have not seen each other for a long time, Linda will seek out an opportunity to meet again. At a promotional event for new TVB drama, Daddy Good Deeds <當旺爸爸>, Linda said, “It is very difficult for a single mother to raise a child on her own.” As Linda was good friends with Shirley, her comment inadvertently revealed that Shirley may have indeed broken up with Andy Ng! Linda added, “I wish Shirley good health and happiness!”

Linda’s Daddy Good Deeds’ costar, Steven Ma, indicated that he did not know Shirley well on a personal level. However, Steven noted that it required a great deal of courage for a woman to give birth and raise a child on her own, thus expressed his support.

Appearing at an automobile event yesterday, Sharon Chan and Bosco Wong noted their well wishes for Shirley. Although Sharon has not met Shirley in person since her return to Hong Kong, Sharon sent a text message earlier. “I sent my blessings and said that Iwished to see her daughter. Shirley has already responded to my message.”

Bosco stated that he did not have Shirley’s phone number, but will voice his well wishes when seeing her in person. In addition, Bosco was teased at the automobile event whether he will purchase another car for girlfriend, Myolie Wu (胡杏兒). He stated, “I have already purchased one. Family members have an early advantage. However, I did not pay for the entire costs of the car, only the down payment!”

Creds: Oncc/Oriental Daily/Jstars

2. Mihawk11

Mihawk11 Member

Steven Ma :)

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

i thought stephen ma left/

4. blueheart1985

blueheart1985 Well-Known Member

He's left TVB, but Daddy Good Deeds (當旺爸爸) is his last drama with TVB. He's just back for the promotion of the serie

5. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

No matter how bad a series is, Steven always get me to watch it.

But I do love to watch his ancient drama. They are always really good (IMO).

I felt bad how TVB never really try to promote him better or give him a chance for best actor.

Same for Chi Lam, i love his drama.

6. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

Stephen Ma is a good actor shame he's leaving,
    now tvb is left with not many good actors or actresses