Lets type in chinese to chat - 打中文!

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Mar 14, 2006.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

還好啦,現在少了跟說普通話的朋友見面當然便退步了.

2. honey'ko

honey'ko Member

hehe..我会说cantonese,但是我不会打。
    好像要把 '你' 打成 ' 黎' 对我有点困难... ^^""

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

我不瞭解什麼這裡 lol

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ 那是因為你笨 :p

5. hiake

再者學校lab的電腦沒有打中文的軟體 :(

6. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

好可惜 wo... >.<

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

and here i was thinking this thread is dead.

8. hiake

其實我都覺得打的口語(廣東話)好困難.雖然那樣子才算是[我手寫(打)我心] :p

我都覺,不過若果連lab都可以打中文的話我絕對會乜都唔做淨係掛住玩(雖然家陣都已經掛住玩架啦...)

哈哈哈...可以練打中文既thread不死~

9. winterfuyu

winterfuyu Well-Known Member

哈羅! -rolleyes

10. k100

k100 Active Member

大家好嗎? 我好好 哈哈哈哈......

11. koshina

koshina Member

I want to type in chinese too, but I don't have that software

12. doungtawan

doungtawan Active Member

I am a Chinese but my parent sent me to English school. I can speak Chinese Hokkien and Mandarin and love listen to Mandarin and Cantonese Song and Movies. but I can't read and write in Chinese. Now I find it so difficult to learn even the first few easy word. I hope I will be able to improve after joining this board. I will only watch movies if there is an English sub-titles.

13. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

Haha.. I should have seen this thread earlier.. then I wouldn't have posted a thread on Chinese poems.. :D

Didn't know that most users in this forum can't read Chinese characters. N for those who do, they type in Cantonese style..
    I dun understand.. >.<

我從小學華文,寫的是漢字,用的是漢語拼音,講的是華語,香港人稱之為普通话。

I learn the Chinese Language from young. I write in Chinese characters, using 'han4 yu3 pin4 yin1'. I speak Mandarin, which is known as 'pu3 tong1 hua4'.

Notice that the Chinese language is called 華文 'hua2 wen2'. But the spoken language is called 華語 'hua2 yu3'.

Haha.. feels like i'm giving some lesson or sth... and this is really tiring.. typing this post took me more than half an hour. Nice to practise typing these characters once in a while.

#113 xiaojia, Mar 30, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2007
  14. hiake

我想要說的是:要是我學校的計算機(電腦)也有裝上打中文的軟件的話.我必定只會掛在聊天室和論壇上而不好好做我應做的功課.

15. xiaojia

wow.. cantonese version is so much shorter.. too bad I can't understand. Some Cantonese movies uses that kind of subtitles.. so hard to understand the slangs.

what does 唔 mean?

16. ai0304

ai0304 Active Member

oh, no...
    too hard...

17. hiake

You are right that the Cantonese is much shorter, but I suspect it's coz I speak Cantonese myself and I know all the short forms and slangish terms -- I am sure a Mandarin speaker can say the same thing in a very short sentence too!

Anyways, I am at the lab again so I don't get to type Chinese. But 唔 means 不, in most contexts (I am thinking very hard for contexts that it means anything else, but coming up blank doesn't mean 不 is its only meaning)

eg:唔好=不好, however, just 唔 itself can indicate the sound of thinking (or non-thinking) such as "hmmm". Serious.

18. 182.andy

182.andy Member

Can any1 show me how to type the pin yin "Ü"(yu) ? I can't type this word in english.Plz

19. xiaojia

o.. i see.. thanks. Its such a common word used in cantonese. Wonder when I can understand completely :)

20. hiake

I have terrible command of the pin yin, but if you can provide me with the context (a sentence to be translated perhaps?) I may be able to deduce the word you want to type and help you...