Leehom and JIN the EMCEE : Buddies performing together on-stage

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Mar 4, 2006.

1. qoxb4l.jpg
    Thursday February 23, 2006 Shanghai

On 23rd February, Two Heroes of Earth met in Shanghai and put up an exciting performance for the fans.

After finishing a full day of album promotions in Beijing on the 23rd, Leehom had to rush to Shanghai. During this time, Jin, the American champion in freestyle rapping who had just released his second album, was having his live performance tour in Shanghai.

Leehom, 30 this year, collaborated with Jin, 23, on Leehom’s newest album’s title track, Heroes of the World. As a result of the collaboration the two formed a strong bond and friendship. Jin specially postponed his concert just so Leehom could arrive after his Beijing promotions and attend the concert. After Leehom finished his busy day of promotions, he quickly rushed to Shanghai’s VIP room to catch Jin’s performance. When he arrived, Jin invited Leehom onstage so the two would perform Leehom’s song “Heroes of Earth”

This performance was unplanned, and because of its spontaneity, creativity on part of both artists was required. Leehom beat boxed while Jin demonstrated his rapping ability. Many were surprised by Leehom’s ability to beat box. The performance energized the entire atmosphere.

At first glance, many who do not know Leehom, don’t know the amount of talent he possesses. It could be seen that Jin really respected Leehom. Jin complimented Leehom on his talent and said he was really glad to have met such a musical genius. Jin really admired Leehom’s musical composing and producing abilities and said it was an honor to experience his musical expertise first hand. Just before Leehom left, Jin once again praised Leehom and his album.

The night of 23rd in Shanghai appeared to be exceptionally lively because a rare interaction between two talents took place.

http://livedigital.com/AATWdACmAA/content/38890/u742 Little video clip of jin and lee hom on stage.

asianfantics.net

2. Err0r

Err0r Well-Known Member

leehom beatboxing is lame

3. lol and damn the dude is 30.... he's older than jay chou... he needs to take his 30yr old outta breathe ass out the game before he end up like andy lau trying to be a pop icon at an old age...

4. teng125

teng125 Member

thanx for sharing

5. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

thanks for the info

6. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

hahaha yea, i still cant believe andy still hasnt found a better half yet .... rumours has leon lai has

andy shuld concentrate on this rather than his wrk !!!!!!! , he's rich as it is -whistle

7. i dunno some pple spectulate that andy is gay, but who knows... but he definately needs find some1 and quit the who pop singin career... I mean doesn't he even feel a bit out of place accepting all those awards with much younger singers... at his age, he should probably focus on acting rather than singin...

8. -offtopic

9. ChaSiuBao

ChaSiuBao Member

lee hom has an amazing voice. a much better singer than jay chou i think : \

10. oranje

oranje Well-Known Member

i didnt know lee hom n jin are buddies..
    he he
    but the style of music quite same..:D:D