Leanne Li, Eliza Sam, Christine Kuo Will Be Linda Chung's Bridesmaids

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Feb 26, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

leanne-li-eliza-sam-christine-kuo-2016.jpg

As one of Linda Chung’s (鍾嘉欣) closest friends, Leanne Li (李亞男) was one of the first people to know about Linda’s marriage to 41-year-old chiropractor, Jeremy Leung. Appearing as one of Linda’s bridesmaids at the wedding banquet on February 27, Leanne was spotted at the Hong Kong airport for her flight to Vancouver.

Leanne’s husband, Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍), was nowhere in sight and will be unable to attend the banquet due to work obligations. Leanne will be staying in Vancouver for two weeks to help out Linda and visit her parents.

Since Linda and Jeremy were married last year, Leanne was asked whether it was difficult having to keep Linda’s marriage a secret for so long. Leanne confidently replied, “Good friends need to keep each other’s secrets. Even my parents didn’t know!” She also managed to keep the secret from Cho Lam, until Linda eventually introduced Jeremy to them.

With speculations that Linda is already five months pregnant, Leanne refused to comment on the matter. “You’ll have to ask her about that!”

Linda and Jeremy’s wedding banquet will be held at the Burnaby Riverway Clubhouse in Canada. Aside from Leanne, the bridesmaids also include Eliza Sam (岑麗香) and Christine Kuo (苟芸慧). Eliza already flew to Vancouver earlier to help Linda with the wedding arrangements.

Creds: Oncc

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

So this is what they look like without make up. Nice and clean, actually like it. And dang I should go crash their wedding haha it's only a 6 hour drive there...It's also interesting to see the "cliques" of these ladies. Linda's vs Myolie who has the better one :p I think Myolie does haha.

3. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

Oh ! I didn't know married people can be bridesmaid, but sure Leanne will be helpful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. eliza's weird chin Jeff :boblaff:

this is homecoming right all of them from vancouver?

5. i was thinking the same :hmm:

6. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

awww...only 3 christian "virgin" sisters left :p

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Traditionally bridesmaid should be single but theses days, it doesn't matter.

So they say....:innocent2:

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Grace actually looks better without the heavy makeup

But yea, married women can be bridesmaid...my best friend's maid of honor was already married and one was engaged.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Butt chin?

Her pose looks like "hey lets spoon"

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Was about to say butt chin as well :kristal:

But Christine looks pretty in here, maybe it's the angle

11. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

nah. you guys don't know. been calling it all along. these gals marrying for PR purposes, yet you guys won't admit it.

man grace looks like someone's grandma. full cast is weak and fake. guess they are tired of faking it as well.

happiness?? well no one has been happy in the circle cept Jacky Cheung...

12. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Christine looks good, but then when you see the rest of her........

13. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

Is Grace the one on the right ? She doesn't look like her :wot:

14. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

PR or not, I think we just don't care enough =P...why can't you just be happy someone got married?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Because it's not him marrying these celebs :kevin: