Leah Dizon is now a married woman

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Oct 16, 2008.

1. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

shes HOT yo lol, but hey i think i read somewhere before shes not japanese

shes chinese and french i heard. But who cares gotta love her ;)

2. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I thought she's a bit Chinese but certainly sing Japanese well...lol

Well, I highly doubt that their marriage will LAST a life time. I hate to say that; however, she's just too young to settle down especially for someone who has always aspired to be an entertainer. I am not saying that she can't be one after being a wife and a MOTHER; but it's hard to juggle between that and in the entertainment business at the same time; not to mention she's a newcomer. Her job is very time consuming too. I think it's a WRONG to get marry due to pregnancy. I don't even understand why she would let such happened in the first place.

Oh well .. we shall see what happen six months from now ..lol. The guy is probably clinging on to her for the $$ and American citizenship. Stylists don't make that much anyway .. no offense intended.

3. wasabinuts2go

wasabinuts2go Active Member

I bet the baby was a mistake .....

Her career is going to fall like the wallstreet in the past few weeks.

4. semkei

semkei Well-Known Member

I never knew what kind of person is Leah Dizon until i read the thread about here.Scanning through google sites and viewing her pictures,She seem like a slut"american bitch" A worthless piece of shit,Can't believe that his husband making such a disgusting comment why he like her,"Big peaches"I don't think the marriage going to last due to unsafe sex by not using a condom..Oh well,bitchy girls always fall for bad boys.

5. yeah i doubt the marriage will last..... so there might be still hope for others

6. SamBo

SamBo Member

^ gosh what a positive thinker lol. best of luck leah!!! (but not really XD)

7. k7szeto

k7szeto Member

knocked up and then married... by force??

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I'm pretty sure its by true love -unsure

9. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

Although Bun is known for his skills, he also seems to have a reputation as a playboy. In the past, there have been rumors linking him to various singers, actresses, and talentos. At the press conference, Dizon said that she was attracted more to his mind and his simple nature than his looks, but Bun answered the same question by referring to Dizon's butt, calling it a "big peach."

lol, looks like Bun was thinking the other way , more attracted to her appearance than her personality :p

10. oh yeah...... true love for the 2 mins he was inside her....

11. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

2 mins was all it took? -shock

13. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

meh. i'm over LEAH now.

14. Rolaquin

Rolaquin Member

heart-broken. that's all i can say.

15. michi298

michi298 New Member

lol that guy is really lucky! wish them the best though

16. bluA32

bluA32 Member

think this marriage might affect her career since she's going to temporary stay out of the entertainment scene for the baby, doubt the marriage will last since the guy appears to be going for her looks rather than personality.

17. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol wtf? her husband looks creepy, lol didnt know she was into "those" kinda guys

18. hoyu

hoyu New Member

Anyone have a picture of Leah's new husband ?

19. girl2dreams

girl2dreams Member

She is so pretty, but her husband????

20. monmon22

monmon22 Member

dont know who she is..but what a pretty girl