Law of Attraction

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by S.N.Gaara, Dec 17, 2008.

1. if you want to praise your accomplishments as "luck" then so be it but as i said earlier luck has nothing to do with a persons success but rather they make their own luck. The only real luck you will get in life is winning things, finding free money or maybe spotting a beautiful girl but everything else is done by your actions and you can call that luck afterwards if you could score one with her.

2. S.N.Gaara

S.N.Gaara Well-Known Member

Mmmm very convincing.. Imma start by going to find that 'The Secret' Book and begin reading it. Maybe after, things will change for me..

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

ang...but you need luck for chances to happen right..?...like if you were in the stock market
    you need luck to have stocks go up or something right..!?...and to be a successful business
    guy..say you invented something you need luck for it to be a hit on the market right...?..
    yeshh i agree that somethings / chances are made by yourself but i still think luck helps..!..

not heard of this 'secret' book before..?!...is it a fiction book..?

4. well im not a stock marketer but i would assume its bad investments and being on top of your game and knowing when to pull out or maybe insiders trading would be considered luck and for invention only the creator will know and how determined they are, like gettin rejected 100 times before being accepted is creating your own luck or starting businesses and having them fail before one works.

and the secret its very basic and not that great.

5. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

good one -bowroflarms

6. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

Here is a long read about Bill Gates and his secrets to success; it basically says that a person
    must have a passion for something in order to become successful and to persevere toward that goal.
    It also says that a person must not believe in something by hearsay but to test
    out that theory to see whether or not it will work for his/her self.
    Here is the article written by Anandrahi about Bill Gates Secrets:

7. smallrinilady

smallrinilady Well-Known Member

this basically sounds like
    a GOAL

and remember it's different from a DREAM

8. jackycheunglove

jackycheunglove Active Member

Like most new things in life, don't knock it till you try it..

i do think homosexuality is one of the few things that this rule can NOT apply to..

anyway, if you're curious on whether or not it works, try it out for yourself.. don't ask for other's opinions

in my opinion (even though it shouldn't matter to you) it does work.. it's not as simple as think and want badly and you will receive

it's more like

know what you want
    know what you dont want
    clear any negative beliefs in your subconcious/concious mind
    take inspired action
    be persistent

and you will get what you want.

9. Retsyo

Retsyo Well-Known Member

That's the kind of concept I follow as well. It is true that thinking more optimism can get you further than if you are a negative thinker. I mean, how do you have hopes to achieve your goals if you're pessimistic? Psychological thinking really plays an important impact on what you can do. It also plays an important role in sports as well. If you think you can't do it, then you are limiting yourself in doing your best and end up not where you expect yourself to be.

10. csfsorjai

csfsorjai Member

if you want something, and focus hard on it, I am sure you can get the thing you wanted.

11. mobidoo

mobidoo Well-Known Member

Just try to get a copy of "the secret" DVD.

You should check out the razzle dazzle presentation. It's INTENSE mate.

Its pretty interesting as a reference even if one is a tad bit doubtful about it.

:D

12. fringe007

fringe007 Member

When we think about somethig to achieve.A link is creat between us and those thing.It is attraction that is created by God,Because of probable thinking we feel that we got that thing.