Law dis-Order - 律政强人 (2016)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Sep 10, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

English Title:

Law Dis-order

Chinese Title:
    律政強人

Genre:

Modern/Lawyer

Producer:
    Marco Law

Episodes:

Cast:

Lui Kai Chi
    Alex Fong
    Mandy Wong
    Ali Li
    Raymond Cho

Airing September 19th replacing Inspector Gourmet 為食神探

Synopsis

As the co-founder of the Chinese law firm Donald & Co., Charles Cheuk (Lau Dan 劉丹), has been a chairman of its committee for many years. Though he had promised his managing partner KC Lau (Liu Kai-chi) that he would step down, Charles hires the money-minded lawyer Kent Cheung (Alex Fong) as a new partner for the firm, hoping that he would be able to counterbalance KC’s growing obsession for authority.

KC had built up great influence in his years with Donald & Co. His associates include the abled lawyers Duncan Yam (Raymond Cho 曹永廉) and Martha Fong (Mandy Wong 黃智雯). With Patricia Lee (Florence Kwok 郭少芸) and Nick Chau (Matthew Ho 何廣沛) as Kent’s only strongsuits, KC assumed he had the upper edge in their game of power.

However, a traffic accident catches KC off guard, and Kent takes advantage of the situation. He gets himself a lucrative offer from Charles, who promotes Kent to senior partner. During this time, Kent re-encounters assistant solicitor Hazel Cheuk (Ali Lee 李佳芯), and they develop a close mentor-student friendship.

Feeling his power ebbing away, KC becomes a ticking time bomb, ready to explode at any moment. But while fighting for control, a toothless tiger comes out from under the radar, ready to seek revenge.

Luikai chi's return:bow::bow:

#1 shinobi, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

first episode is actually pretty good. Love these kind of storylines, it's going to be a lot of office politics, and battles for power

Ali and Mandy both are good choices in this drama in my opinion, they both can play that ambitious woman type roles.

3. [​IMG]

whos the new leggggs :detect:

Jeff Dor Dor has grown up :eliza:

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi

Was also wondering who the girl beside Ali was

Seems like the Twins (at least one of them) is back. I remember we used to see them in dramas then stopped appearing for like a two+ years now. Music path failure? :kelefe:

5. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

who is that girl next to ali? dont know her name

6. one of them got married I think heard on news but they no singer not even themes!

Kelly Cheung she is Miss International :eliza:

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

WTF Really? I didn't even know that. Why didn't DA report this? :john2:

Gotta hit up their instragram.. must be on there somewhere!

Quick edit it should be Sai Mai - Daniel Chau that got married. You google Adrian Chau and you see all these playboy articles regarding him :kelefe: Forgot he was in the Bicycle show (Adrian)

#7 Jeff, Sep 21, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  8. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

I love watching Lui Kai Chi movies/drama.. man such a great actor...
    Mandy in this drama is meh... love her in 超能老豆 better...

9. jdm_s2k

ali lee is so wonderful to watch! shes so pretttyyy

10. [​IMG]

11. mandy looks good too love the professional look :jacky:

12. jdm_s2k

more ali please = )

got more?

13. jdm_s2k

hey shinobi...ali or mandy? or both?

for me? ali all day...all night

14. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

I liked her in the other series... but still ok..

REALLY enjoying this series more then BK2...

15. [​IMG]

16. jdm_s2k

shinobi thats not a good picture of ali....

why does she seem more cute / pretty in the series...some pics doesnt do her justice...

17. jdm_s2k

libby is really pretty too but too bad her role is small

18. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

she's alright, but I agree her role is pretty useless imo. Among the 3 "sisters", she was the latest to become a full time lawyer. Overall I think this is a good series, I really enjoyed the schemes and battles between Liu and Alex. Although did anyone notice, while this series is about law and lawyers, it only took, literally the last episode of the series for them to show up in court. And not to pick holes and flaws in the series but the airline case (the one with Momo?), two questions still stands out

1. Momo's injuries, didn't they prove the injuries wasn't left by the luggage? (I may have missed that part)
    2. Why there is a sharp steak knife in a company kitchen. And how convenient it was for a guest to grab it

19. she have super model body but her face is long lol

20. Donald and Co theme.....so soothing:whistle: