Last One Standing, over or not?

Discussion in 'Last One Standing - 與敵同行' started by Gloomy Bear, Oct 18, 2008.

1. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

there most likely will be a part 2. "Last one standing" there is only 1 standing right now and the other in the wheel chair. LOL

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, roger in a wheelchair in prison? lol thought he got better, lol , the Squeal would be good, when Roger pretends to be good and tries to "Hoi" Kevin , and then the war begins again :p

3. auta

auta Well-Known Member

im satisfied with a sequel or no sequel, dont get me wrong i loved this series, i stopped my homeworking time to catch up with this series or taped it when im not home.

but i think the general idea trhat tha director wanted us to see is that mr tong was and will always be evil minded no matter what help or support he got which what the director portrayed really well with that ending scene.

4. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

its not over but i don't think the sequel will be as good

5. cheungy8

cheungy8 Active Member

I hope there is a sequl to this but i think the ending has been done on purpose that they can chose to leave it there an make you think what happend after or they will actually make a second series and show what happens.

6. jeschong

jeschong Member

when is the last 1 standing II come out????

7. emily972

emily972 Member

ya i hope it have sequel too.... Roger performance is very good but i wonder y roger didn't nominate for the tvb awards for best actor but kevin did.

8. aiyaya

aiyaya New Member

roger did get a nomination for DIE.......as "yue sir"

can't wait for part II to come out!!!

9. mrcoolie

mrcoolie Active Member

They made it really seem like Roger is going to come back for revenge at the end. So probably there is going to be a sequel to this series.

10. haione

haione Member

its a cool movie

11. gosh , I really want a sequel ( though the fact that sequel sucks most of the time ) , gosh , Roger did an amazing job here and Kevin is too hot for the eyes ...lol , and Roger looks like he would take revenge when he is out , so why not ???

12. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

Nah I don't think so, I think it'll be a bad idea since the series will pretty much repeat itself if there is one(Roger Kwok deceiving everyone again). The creepy ending is supposed to make a lasting impression and creating a sequel will just ruin it all.

Would love to see Roger Kwo being evil again though :D