Last Game You Were Playing

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Mar 15, 2009.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Still going strong with Pokemon ~
    and playing Atomas

2. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

good job babe! keep him busy from playing his favorite...jealousy game! lol ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. jason.so

jason.so Member

total war : Warhammer

4. Phoenix

LOL - you so funny, let's keep the babe on the lowdown :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Phoenix

Pokemon go - caught my first legendary....!!!! In the rain ~ hardcore lol
    IMG_3679.PNG

Then yesterday we played Pokemon monopoly - 5hrs.... :lol:
    IMG_3733.JPG

6. Phoenix

IMG_3814.JPG

It was an emotional battle but now 3 down and 1 more to go ...!!!

7. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Are you still playing Phoenix? I just started playing this at the end of August of this year, was able to get Raikou at the last week he was out. I have Entai and Suicune. I do hope they bring back the birds so I can get them :p If I didn't work in downtown I don't think I would play this game haha....so much easier then when I'm at home raiding...especially when your work place is a Pokestop itself =)

8. Phoenix

crasianlee
    Firstly, welcome... You've come to the dark side :clap2:teehee

of course I'm still playing ~ hahaha just finished the Halloween special ~ did u get the special pikachu?
    Raikou just came out yesterday for us so I will be raiding soon then my collection will be complete :thumbsup2:

I think they will bring the birds back eventually but not until the next set of legendaries are out. Then they will do rotation. I hope.

lol don't be lazy and go hunting ~ gotta hatch the eggs too haha ^^ 10km eggs are a killer

9. crasianlee

You're going to hate this but I actually drive while having the game on to catch any KM when I drop below the speed that will count towards it haha...that and when I commute to my final work destination I take MAX which is basically our above subway system here which goes slow enough to count towards "walking" haha but don't worry I do run/walk around work as well to hatch the eggs. Heck yeah I caught so many event Pikachu, got the baby Pichu and evolved them into Raichu as well. Oh yeah where are you located again? I totally forgot...I'm in NA...I've caught 3 Suicune already, have 1 Raikou and 6 Entai, I had 7 but I transferred it out because of the candy event which I wish I wouldn't have done now that I think about :p The candy event spoiled me. My trainer is at level 30, what about you?

#1409 crasianlee, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  10. Phoenix

lol fair play, I 'walk' with the bus to hatch eggs Hahahaha but sometimes if I'm out out then I will hunt...
    Man U are hardcore. Not even 3 months and you're on level 30... I'm 32 and it's been over a year :lol:

I'm in London lol. It's so hard to catch legendaries, easy to raid and defeat but to catch...
    Grrrr jumpy little things.... you got 7?! I'm happy enough with just 1 of each lol

11. crasianlee

Really, I figured you would have had the "curveball" down haha, I tried to learn how to do that but eh...I just flick it and sometimes it works, could be because I have a big screen...Ooh London that means you get Mr. Mime? Want to swap accounts for a day haha, I can get you a Tauros I believe...Yeah I'm happy to have one of each as well, like I said if I wasn't working in downtown, the game would be a lot harder. I always have a surplus of supplies and I haven't even maxed out my bag yet, that and I sometimes have to throw things out too!! Although currently they haven't been loading me up with much potions arg....Also I can split my phone screen watch videos and have my PG going at the same time which makes my trainer "walk" when I'm not even walking physically haha which obvious helps with egg hatching.