(L) China: Nationalist netizens on MSN Messenger "heart" China

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shw, Apr 17, 2008.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

haha this is hilarious, though its prob like a challenge, get as many ppl to have that at the beginning of their username.

2. shw

shw Well-Known Member

its not a challenge. maybe you should read the article for some more background info.

3. wow that would just be more annoying to look at..... i woudn;t want to open my MSN and see that lol it just looks so awkward........

show patriotism for china in a diff way lol

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

This... is... STUPID!!!

Honestly... What's the point of this? <_<

5. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

a form of showing support for China.....

too much anti-china these days....

#6 dim8sum, Apr 17, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  6. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

=o oh my housemate had (L) china tooo.....

like ive said to the westerners who ask me bout my opinion and to my chinese friends who rant about it:
    i am neutral

the only souce to news about this situation is the western media...nd thats only 1 side of the story

&& i feel like even if id read the chin and western articles... it wont help anyway... the truth wont come out... we will never know the real situation
    this stuff has been going on for too long

7. person

person Well-Known Member

Hmm this is interesting. After I read the article, I looked at my contact list to see who had the heart china, and found a few.

8. I wil def be cheering for china during the olympics so nothin wrong with supportin ya roots if u don't have anything against it, hell i might rock it to annoy people like when everyone had the C to remember Cecilia Zhang.

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh i found none lol. mainly cos i don't have many chinese friends lol. and most ppl don't rele care that much about it.
    wahh, u have msn ang?

10. Flavs83

Flavs83 Member

hhahaha .. i just checked my msn too ... I only found one user with (L).

11. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

i only found 1 on mine. but i dont hav that many ppl from china on mine :p

12. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

Only two guys on my MSN got the (L) China thing. I don't know whether or not I should put it on my MSN name lo..