Kristal Tin announces departure from TVB

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jan 17, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    In a decision that didn't seem to surprise many, Kristal Tin announced that she will be leaving TVB soon.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress shared the news at the taping of TVB's upcoming Lunar New Year show, saying that her decision to leave is a natural step after more than a decade of being a part of the company.

"I have served TVB for 12 years, and I have grown up at ATV. What progress can I make next? I want to discover the world with new challenges. TVB has been a good platform for me," she added.

Asked if she will work with the station again in the future, Kristal responded, "I don't know what will happen in the future. The world is round. We will continue to keep in touch."

As to whether her absence from the TVB Anniversary Awards last week was because of her decision, Kristal denied it, saying that she was not in Hong Kong at the time.

"I have been travelling in the past six months. I was on my trip when the event was held," she said.

Kristal's last TVB drama was the 2019 series "Girlie Days". She also released a new album last year, titled "Saturnian".

credits: yahoo.sg

2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

nothing special and nothing to see here. guys move along.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. g9news

g9news Well-Known Member

Another week, another person is leaving TVB. Next?