Korean ppl and Chinese hate?

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by dawgxmaster, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PL<3Y

PL<3Y Member

Well.. It's kinda sad.. Korean girls won't date Chinese guys... Korean girls are really pretty :(

2. XtasyX

XtasyX Member

I heard koreans are pretty racists overall. My friend, who is Chinese, visited Korea this past summer and told me they gave him dirty looks every where...

3. d15z1sux

d15z1sux Well-Known Member

i think chinese, korean and japanese have a superioty complex. basically they think some asian nationalities are inferior to them for certain reasons. i think thats why koreans in general wouldn't date chinese and also y japanese won't date korean etc. well not likely.

4. monie

monie Member

oh dear... =S i really wanna go to korea after VCE for a holiday XD and hopefully see suju or somethin LOL

i dont wanna get greased at XD

i dont think its that bad... i mean super juniors han geng is chinese... and his in a korean boy band and they seem to get along fine... or maybe its just a celebrity thing and they need to have a good image...

i have a lot of koreans and chinese people at my school and we all seem to get along fine. except for SOME korean people... who arent very friendly but are super nice to their own kind

so i think it would depend of each individual ?

5. Supertrio

Supertrio Well-Known Member

if some korean hate chinese that not make all korean hate chinese.

6. Tianxiadiyi

Tianxiadiyi New Member

Yeh i agree its probably coz its of cultural bigotry is confused w/ patriotism. Well the krns/japs/chinks/viets that i know get along fine, but sometimes to outsiders thier comments on each other's race my same..... like conflict.
    Its probably more the "older generation" than the younger ones tho. Older generations seem to dwell on past conflicts more 'en us. E.g Sino/krn hatred of japs in jap/sino/frns wars and stuff...... jap/sino hatred WW2..... interestinly all those events happen so far in the past yet some can't seem to let it rest.
    XD anyways any azns fine for me as long as I find that they're "good" people

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I'm assuming that you're Asian of some sort; I find your casual and easy usage of terms like Japs & Chinks rather odd. Both are considered to be derogatory and to be coming from another Asian, even one that is presumably of neither ethnicity, is rather disturbing as it borders on self loathing. As for your comment of "...Older generations seem to dwell on past conflicts more 'en us..." exactly who are the us that you're referring to? Or let me ask it this way, if someone raped your sister, and cut your father's head off in front of you, how much time needs to past before you'll stop dwelling on the past? Will you let it rest after you've grown older, as it had happened so far in the past? I'm interested in what's your secret to this forgive and forget formula that the rest of the world seems to be missing out on? Or, perhaps more likely, is that you really haven't lived your life at all; that is, have the sum total of shallow or no experience, hence know little of what you speak?

While it's admirable to advocate peace for our collective futures, to do so while one chooses to be ignorant of our pasts leaves your opinion open to ridicule. I'm not saying this to be insulting to you, but rather to give you a blunt assessment of what you sound like to a member of the "older generation" whom you are so dismissive of.

8. LoveStoned

LoveStoned New Member

then it explained why there are soooo many anti-fans against poor little Hankyung and and Liyin.

9. Very true. And it only took me 6 months studying abroad in China to finally realize this.

10. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

i heard koreans are really self involved with themselves

11. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

LOL... Well, they could hardly be self involved with anyone else... :shifty:

12. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

...lmfao i just realized what i wrote hahahah

13. phatboy

phatboy Member

I think it's just ur friends, I've haven't heard of, or witnessed Koreans and Chinese not getting along.

14. HardToBePro

HardToBePro New Member

There are many people from a same country can be friendly or racist, but Koreans seem to be on either one of the extreme.

15. sac12410

sac12410 Active Member

A lot are really pretty AFTER SURGERY. A lot of Chinese are pretty too. :)

back to the subject of this forum, maybe that specify person "jealous" of that specify Chinese people so that doesn't means all Korean hate Chinese.

16. mochachocolata

i like korean entertainment: dramas and music! i even pick up some of the language, my kr frends are cool ppl but korean ppl u dont know seem to be rude and stuck up

17. vinhbuddha

vinhbuddha New Member

i don't have any korean friends but i do study with them and they piss me off!

alot of hong kong students studies at my college and leterally there are some major conflict happening between the chinese and the korean.

i don't think they are racist but too god damn ignorant.

god how i want to smack one of them right now!

18. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

i think its just them. i mean, i have English friends who take the piss and make racist jokes towards me, but its all a joke and i do the same back to them, nothing serious, just messing around ~

19. mobidoo

mobidoo Well-Known Member

Its okay folks. I've got news for you

The whole world hates each other. That is why world peace will never materialize.

How we use the adjective "hate" is scary. Its an overdose...

20. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

Never heard about chinese and korean people hate but heard about chinese and japanese people hate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.