Korean Girls

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by nitenitemrx, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Kmani

Kmani Well-Known Member

I think it's only in America but I also think they desire to have real good SEX with different guys
    only sex without love

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

real good sex, isn't all sex good. lol.

3. jimmylee78

jimmylee78 Member

not all korean girl is like that i have met 2 korean girlin the usa and they seen too be nice people.

4. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

it seems that all korean girls are fake! They spend their money on plastic surgery...

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

omg.........i feeling so ***** just thinking about the korean girls. So sexy. sry guys, i couldnt keep this up any longer, i gotta get some tissues for my nose.

6. Danny

Danny Active Member

it's true man, if you meet the right korean girls. They are they sexies and crazies girl I ever met, if ya know what i mean. They do the wildest thing. With all those stuck up and stuff etc. about them is true but to only some. I mean who doesnt have those kind of girls in every race.

7. jnny

jnny Well-Known Member

reallly..?
    I guess it depends on the girl...the ones I know...aren't like that

8. abbaZabba

abbaZabba Well-Known Member

lol i dont think so

9. soyu

soyu Member

:D yeah.. i dated a korean girl, actually its my first girl friend! :p highschool. and yes, they are loaded with cash, they are demanding, and very possessive. but on the bright side, ya, korean girls are cute and great at .. you know. :) but i dont want to stereotype korean people ;P but what i can tell you is that korean gals are not for anyone. they could really leave u feeling like those poor guys who gets left behind, just like in those k-dramas. haha

10. Teardrops@

Teardrops@ Active Member

Yes korean girls are stuck up, well the ones that are in my school. I have some korean friends and they usually think of themselves as the best race. Gets annoying, but what can you do.

11. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Koreans girls r hot man. Not too sure about there personalities. But i really wanna bang one if i have the chance. but wat r the chances......pretty slim......... sigh.........

12. minikong

minikong New Member

haha most crns in aus are alrite :D
    cant help if it theres a batch of bitchy ones. its like that in all countries. meh :p

13. jocutus

jocutus Member

I just like this thread. No news anymore?

14. dawgxmaster

dawgxmaster Well-Known Member

is it me or korean girls dont like chinese guys?

15. Misa-chan™

Misa-chan™ Well-Known Member

it might be because they live in amercia? so the life style is different to korea.

16. wlben

wlben Member

i still prefer japanese more than koreans

17. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i reckon japanese girls looks better than koreans too. at least they aren't fake lol.

18. heavenjai

heavenjai Member

man... this topic ruins my Korean girls' images... Anyway, thanks for it. I understand more about girls these days.

19. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

the media has so much influence over how we stereotype....

and i think in reality most korean girls are ugly , well from the ones i've seen XD

but the ones from dramas are cute =p

20. bbes

bbes Incredible

the media do influence us slightly but i still believe that we do get to decide what attraction is. i wouldn't say that the media has influenced what i define attraction much but it has for some, that why unfortunately u get ppl trying to get to size zero. its a shame.