Korean Girls

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by nitenitemrx, Mar 26, 2006.

1. MaFan8788

MaFan8788 Member

I think you just have to meet the right korean girls..., not all of them are the same.

2. MaFan8788

MaFan8788 Member

i think you just have to meet the right koreans, nothing more to it.

3. gogo123

gogo123 Well-Known Member

If you work at Cartier, Bvlgari and Louis. You'd be on every K-girls' quick dial list.

4. bjlove

bjlove Member

hmmm well i think thats a sterotype..but i do feel that girls that move from korea are a bit stuck up...but those that have lived in america for a long time aren't at all.

5. WhiteBlaster

WhiteBlaster Active Member

I agree with this statement. It is not being sterotype or anything. Most of the korean girls would put you on the top of the list if you work at those location or you are white.

6. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

To a certain extent, working at a high luxury chain is quite indicative of one's income... Even if you are just a sales rep, you would rather be a sales rep at a Chanel instead of your neighbourhood old navy wouldn't you?

It also has something to do with getting discounts :p

7. Tassadar2k03

Tassadar2k03 Well-Known Member

u just dont understand them

8. nitenitemrx

nitenitemrx Well-Known Member

I guess they are just stuck up toward asian... if you're white. it is a different story haha

9. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

hmm.... well i have a lot korean friends dont see them being stuck up

10. lancerWRX2003

lancerWRX2003 Banned

here in hawaii got a lot of korean girls

11. sean222

sean222 Well-Known Member

i couldnt like them...they just don't......i cant say it haha it's too bad

12. asukaxsan

asukaxsan New Member

It's not all.... just some. I've seen some really nice Koreans. I talked to a few nice ones =D But when I go to the Korean market, I feel like I'm being looked down cause I'm not Korean. That's why I avoid talking in my native language. I go to the Lotte Shop and the ladies there are really...racist? Cause my friends and I clearly are not Koreans and they follow us around the stores but when a Korean person walks in, they just act normal.

BUT!!! There are plenty of nice Korean people. Such as the dollar store owner. She's nice ^o^ and the two married couple that works at the sushi bar place near my house. They're nice too ^o^

13. uraha

uraha Well-Known Member

ROLF you friend just got owned..5k!!!

I know a few korean girls and most of them have a tendency to hit you for no reason -_-:: (they are 15 to 17 year old)

14. Kathleen_Alex

Kathleen_Alex Active Member

I've got a few korean frenz, n non of them are stucked up.. I aint got a nice car or much cash!!

15. mrsJUNGYUNHO.

mrsJUNGYUNHO. Active Member

Nah, i don't think so. This girl in my brother's grade is korean and she isn't stuck up. She is nice and is willing to teach me korean XD but then she isn't really .... pretty.
    It seem to me that all korean people are good at music. Man that good can play the piano so well and she can also sing.

16. chic

chic Well-Known Member

It's true about Korean girls being the most stuck up, especially to guys we feel are losers. I know I am. And all my Korean gal friends are stuck up little snots too. -lol

17. jocutus

jocutus Member

Even I am stuck up, when I have to face loosers. And I'm not pretty, I'm not Korean and I'm not even a girl....

18. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Define "losers" please? Let me get some pointers on how to approach korean girls. -smart

19. chic

chic Well-Known Member

Obviously the ones that aren't rich, good looking or spoiling enough [​IMG]

-lol JK! It's okay, wind, you can rest assured. You're not one of them ;)

20. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

Because most people (Asians anyway) think Korean girls are the best-looking ones in the world (in general). I was just in Korea a few days ago. Not to stereotype or anything, but I'd say it's kind of true.

As for being stuck-up and their personality in general... I wouldn't say all of them are like that. Maybe they're a bit spoiled?