Korean Girls

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by nitenitemrx, Mar 26, 2006.

1. zxedxz

zxedxz Member

hm... I wonder... if we take a pic on a busy street in korean where a lot of people walks.. how much hot and not hot korean girl there might be?

2. axrustyxglove

axrustyxglove Well-Known Member

my korean friends are nice and they dont act stuck up at all. but their always talking about the how korean people are like high class and they hate that. hahah
    then when i went to koreatown, Just KOREATOWN, i wish it was korea haha but yeah anywho the people were acting a little all that high class yo.
    they dont even greet you when you go into their little store.
    mollayo..

3. nitenitemrx

nitenitemrx Well-Known Member

Man I hate people that act like they are all better than everyone else! I feel that korean girl is so unapproachable....

4. popoho

popoho Member

korean girls are like any other girls.

5. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

one of my best friends is Korean, and she's awesome hahaha. plus a lot of the Koreans are nice at my school (even the gangster-ish ones). however i've heard some stuff about how the harsh Koreans look down on those who hang out with Chinese people instead of their 'own kind'... which is just pathetic. hellooo, you're in a multi-cultural school in a multi-culture city. grow up!

6. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

Do Korean girls like Chinese Guys? Japanese?

7. aknpr

aknpr Member

most korean girls are not hot contrary to popular belief, well at least in california
    i dont know about girls in korea, but the actresses are hot

8. awwww.... i like very much korean girls but i guess its very hard to impress them T_T

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Korean Girls -rockon

[​IMG]

10. dinkel

dinkel New Member

11. hollypoo

hollypoo New Member

yeah i don't agree with the plastic surgery thing but i heard that looks are pretty important to get a job. what's up with attaching a picture of yourself to your resume?

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Appearences are always important. im pretty sure there have been studies that have shown people are more likely to trust you if you look good vs. if your an ugly mofo. in terms of work though, maybe they just want to cut down on the amount of interviews they do by immediately dismissing people with a certain look (goths, emo doods and doodettes). i was watching a documentary on China and they were following the story of a woman who wasnt particularly attractive. she went and got plastic surgery and apparently she was immediately up for promotions in her office and stuff. although looking good in China is probably alot more important than it is in north america, as when u have millions of people flooding the job market you need to have as much in your favour as possible to get past all the screening.

13. korx

korx Well-Known Member

hyori had surgery too.

14. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

Why not settle for japanese chicks................ not as stuck up, but juss as pretty lol

15. korx

korx Well-Known Member

Seriously why even stick with asian girls. No bodiesssssssssss! Most of them at least.

16. cyrus

cyrus Well-Known Member

well.....i am sorry to say.....but i hate K people.....they are so rule, and K girls are not pretty at all....and they are so fake (body).....sorry.....no offened

17. haobuhao

haobuhao Well-Known Member

the korean girl always looking for the better guy get her comitted fast lol

18. WesleyX100

WesleyX100 Member

Korean girls just rules!

they are hot and cool like Hyolee!! :D

19. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

Some Korean girls tend to be shy, it may come off as being stuck up though.