Korean Girls

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by nitenitemrx, Mar 26, 2006.

1. nitenitemrx

nitenitemrx Well-Known Member

Yea, i heard that there are surgery that can make u like 1 or 2 inches taller by cutting you shin and putting a metal piece in. Guess there no more sport for those girls!

2. Enois

Enois Member

yes they only get close to rich guys, I even see them sometimes with old people (of course rich one), I don't what there problem but in fact they are really cute....

3. RyanM

RyanM Member

I have a Korean friend Young-Hee Kim, who goes to school with me, and he was telling me about how a lot of times the parents will pay for there daughter to get plastic surgery, a lot of times while they are still in high school or just entering college. I have learned a lot of things from my friend Young-Hee, he still lives in Seoul, South Korea, he just goes to school in America. He live's with a host family. But he was telling me all kinds of things, like how the South Koreans feel about the American Troops guarding the DMZ. About how a lot of time the U.S. Soldiers there will get drunk or something and rape one of the Korean women or do something else stupid like that, he was even telling me about A time that some U.S. tank drivers ran over a Korean High School Girl in there tank. And about how the South Korean gov wanted to put them through there own court system but that U.S. military officals would not let the Koreans, that the U.S. was going to try them. The belive the Koreans wanted to give the tank crew death, but the U.S. military just court-martialed them.
    Sorry I guess I did kinda get of subject, but hey...none-the-less still something you may or may not have know.

4. jahmez

jahmez Member

The plastic surgery isn't the bad part. In Korea to speak English fluently without an accent is a big thing. Korean's believe the reason why they have an accent and have hard time pronouncing some words is because of there short tongue.

so there are actual parents that take their young kids and get their kid's tongue cut so it's longer. Now that I don't understand. Plastic surgery is alright, but this. Guess it's up there with the Chinese and the height thing

5. gogo123

gogo123 Well-Known Member

yeah well my name is Gucci and Louis Vuitton, I am desired by many K-girls worldwide and beyong.

6. Bboy_Burst

Bboy_Burst Member

Korean Gurls = Gold Digger ??.....I Don't Know. I Never Dated A Korean Gurl Before.

7. waddragon

waddragon Member

In my opinion, Korean girls are hot because almost of them have plastic surgery. In addition, they are really money lover. They think that they are the most beautiful asian girls, but actually I think the beauty of chinese girls is the best. It is a natural beauty.

8. Pinky_GiRL

Pinky_GiRL Member

I never Korean friends , so i don't know a few nice Korean friends.
    But i think someone very nice but somebody not.

9. americanidol

americanidol Active Member

Korean girls in dramas are actually cute and they are all simple and dont over act.

10. Ctj

Ctj Member

haha.. koreans are kinda rude

11. Ctj

Ctj Member

theres a korea town in malaysia, my friend's been there before -sleep

12. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

yea there is this guy who looks like a damn girl and is a model... he's ferkaing rich right now... i forog this name tho =/

13. eledoremassis02

eledoremassis02 Well-Known Member

I think there are more girly guys, than manly girls.... Is that like that everywere?

14. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    not very much in places like Canada... there's alot of gay people... but not model hahah

15. Mohanxu111

Mohanxu111 Well-Known Member

I like korean girls, look at my avatar...

16. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    cant really c the face... and from that angle is quite hard to tell if it's a korean or a jap or even chinese...

but sure has a nice slim body =)

17. nitenitemrx

nitenitemrx Well-Known Member

I have nothing against korean, hell i would date one if i can!! lol i just don't like their character (aka gold digger and stuckup).

18. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

i wonder if people from N.Korea look different from S.Korea...

19. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

-shock You don't know Hyori Lee??? She's like the hottest Korean girl ever!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

she has a hot bod... *drool*