Korean Girls

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by nitenitemrx, Mar 26, 2006.

1. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

You finks so?? Don't know because haven't met any korean :p

2. pbdb

pbdb New Member

my girlfriend is korean.. and she isn't stuck up or gold digs... mind you, she's almost pretty innocent and lost most of the time... but she's one of 3 korean ppl i know... here up in Canada

3. nitenitemrx

nitenitemrx Well-Known Member

maybe korean girl in canada is different from korean girl in the US??

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

def a difference there for sure..

5. rideondiss

rideondiss Well-Known Member

Most of Korean girls in U.S is not all that...If you look good.."they hella good" and some are bad...Mean very bad... out of 100%. 95% of them doesn't have the body..

6. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

That really sucks, it applies where I live too, and its not just Korean girls, actually Korean girls here aren't like that, they are just like Chinese Fobs, they hang out with their crowd. I'd say that 70% of good looking girls are shallow... or maybe I'm just pissed 'cos I can't find a girl... :(

7. lhandlhot

lhandlhot New Member

70% of good looking girls are shallow because most often than not, they are only preoccupied of keeping themselves good looking.. hehehe... come to think of it... beauty is also their most powerful weapon for luring a man's sanity

8. nitenitemrx

I heard LA got the most korean... hey they even got a korean town!

9. hiroinamine

hiroinamine Member

I like korean girls
    -whistle

10. puffypee

puffypee Member

its wut u called.... sagaji in korean..... rude... hahaha

11. minnie0123

minnie0123 New Member

korean girls aren't that pretty, and i find the whole korean culture kind of rude.

12. michaelc

michaelc Active Member

Every culture has its good n bad sides.
    And any culture has its beautifull pple and less beautifull pple.
    But from what ive seen about the korean girls well there are few out here in europe mostly chinese here.
    The ones i have seen were hotttt-cool

13. Chinahustla

Chinahustla Member

i never phuck korean girls i m looking to try one for my future plan

14. gogo123

gogo123 Well-Known Member

its like that everywhere not just K-girls. ALOT of chinese girls act like they international supermodels, yet mirrors crack everytime they walk by. well at least in SF they do. it all depends on the girls, the stupid ones sell themselves for their atm(guy's) "nice" car, and lame(played out!) LV bags which everyone and their lil nieces have. yet u dont know which is real and which is fake. be careful of the k-girls who've been in surgery to engineer their faces. those are scandalous!

15. leonboy

leonboy Member

I have a Korean friend... she's okay looking... but the thing that really makes me sad is that she does want to fine a rich guy someday... a musician actually. One more thing that makes me sad is that she smokes... what a turn-off.

16. lil_zumster

lil_zumster Member

i would totally agree with you, last chrismast i went back to my hometown to chill with my homiez..... even though i'm apart from LA now... everywhere i see is all about KOREAN.... liquors store, smoke, and mostly is BBQ...what'sup with dat...all the store are mostly on ORANGE COUNTY, around beach and buena park ave.

17. linyong

linyong Member

Does all Korean girls do face lift?

18. nitenitemrx

I heard most korean do plastic surgery but don't know if it true or not.

19. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

there are not many koreans that i know of, but they seem to be popping up in corner stores, etc (the kinds that sell you your lottery tickets). RICH maybe?

20. MoonPrince

MoonPrince Member

They arent only doing face lifts in korea, in China its also very common.