Korean Girls

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by nitenitemrx, Mar 26, 2006.

1. nitenitemrx

nitenitemrx Well-Known Member

Is it me or wut.. it seem like all korean girls (the one in the US anyways) is so stuck up! They won't even talk to you unless you got a nice car and plenty of cash. It seem like all of them think they are hella cute and asian guys help them reinforce this idea. Seem like when people say korean girls, people would just assume that they are cute or fine!

2. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

nah i have a korean friend.. and she's so lost and innocent its quite funny and but she's still really nice. but yes i think she thinks that she is gd looking >_____> ..hmm

3. jdorama

jdorama Guest

hmm.. i think confident is the word..

4. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

o_O I've met a few nice Korean friends before. although there IS one girl who's is fat and chubby and she's Korean.. =.= Arr, I don't even wanna talk about her. Heh

5. nitenitemrx

I know this guy that been with this korean girl for like 3 year. I swear he gave everything to her. She even spent $5000 shopping in 2 days with the guy's credit card. Just you know that guy ain't rich! But the next thing you know the guy found out that she been cheating on him for like 2 week!

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i know a few korean chicks..n yeah...the pretty much stuck up white washed chicks...

7. zxedxz

zxedxz Member

Totally agree. There is this girl that always sits next to me and talk when exams come. When the test finish, she would disapper somewhere else and never talk to you again.
    Is it the same with korean girls on all part of korea? or just the big city grown girls?

8. nitenitemrx

I think it only korean girl in America!

9. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

yeah..but they so bitchy its sexy..haha...

10. Err0r

Err0r Well-Known Member

korean girls are hot, but watch out for korean transvestites, they really look like girls

:O

11. chefke66

chefke66 Member

hahah i know waht u mean

12. Danny

Danny Active Member

Korean girls are rich and wild if you know what I mean. And yea most of them are stuck up b**ch. But hey if you have the money there's no complaints, as long as you dont plan to keep them for good.

13. civica

civica Banned

thank you

14. pulopulo

pulopulo Member

i think i saw too many korean movies, that's why i usually picture of korean girl as beautiful

15. liloangel

liloangel Member

yepp korean girls are madd hott!

16. oblivion36

oblivion36 Member

yeah theyre hot

17. Vend

Vend Well-Known Member

LOL

18. gt05

gt05 Active Member

from what i hear.......yes/no.......i think korean girls.....from like not so city area is best.....just like jp girls....stay away from city girls

19. gt05

gt05 Active Member

i think korean girls around 25-30 are the most serious about relationship....less liekly to cheat on u, but its all up to u also:D

20. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

Y finks so?? Don't know because haven't met any korean :p