Korean dislike African American

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by s0uljae, Sep 16, 2008.

1. LostOne.TR

LostOne.TR Member

I wouldn't just put it on the riots as the cause. Discrimination is everywhere.

2. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

Surely the biggest robbers are not the petty criminals but the very nice fianancial manager and bankers? For example , to loose $700 billion in the current financial crisis, this is $700,000,000,000. Even if you have a million robbers, each one needs to rob $700,000 to have the same effect. And the Enron , last time, just one company lost $34 billion ?, you will need an army of robbers to have the same effect. The impact of financial crisis now internally in USA is about 100X more impact than Al Qaeda. The destruction in its trail is far exceed the World Trade Centres..., it is a complete financial meltdown!

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

i don't know about that ... my friend's parents are black and korean so i think the comment only applied to a selected few. the only reason i think korean in general dislike african american or anyone outside their race is due to their own conservative culture. they don't believe in interracial dating or marriage; stay true to Korean kinda thing. definitely has nothing to do with la riots.

4. santoguya

santoguya Member

if koreans didn't like african americans then korean hip hop would be much different

5. lol angie

6. Takashi

Takashi Well-Known Member

although i disagree that all koreans hate black people, i agree with negiqboyz up there saying that due to their conservative nature, they push away black people.

and i have to add, the idea that koreans loving hip-hop = they love black people is just plain stupid. Of course hip-hop was created by black people but to koreans and many other countries, it's just music. you don't have to like the person to like the music do you? koreans love the beats and the dance just as much as the japanese do but that doesn't mean they love them. of course they're more open-minded now but if a korean girl brought home a black guy and suddenly told her parents that she's getting married to him, they're gonna think "WTF?!?!" not because it's so sudden but because he's black. Same in Japan, they love Tohoshinki/DBSK who we all know are korean but many japanese still look down on koreans just because they're not japanese. Asian countries are probably the most conservative when it comes to these things just because they have the longest history compared to any other country and so they try to keep that heritage as much as possible.

okay, i think i went a little bit off track there but whatever... >.<

7. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

You guys can watch the L.A. riot on Youtube. You can see Koreans shooting with handguns. Pretty impressive when they are without body armours.

8. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

aren't Koreans wanna be blacks?

9. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

^ LOL 1TYM and Big Bang!

10. i should change this topic to

"Asians dislike African American"

and see what answers you guys come up with.

You know whats funny? Chinese Wanna Be Koreans Wanna Be Blacks With all the plagiarizing going on i'd bet you a million dollars there's going to be a chinese version of big bang in the near future now that would be :laugh:

11. superbug9

superbug9 Well-Known Member

Is this really true? Or just rumors