1. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

i don't find Koni to be attractive at all, squarish face, weird teeth and eyes, too tall reminds me of the monster from frankenstein + annoying voice...

[​IMG]

to me, Ngan Ying's sister is way way way more attractive than her <3 <3

6714aaa2jw6df14osjby2j.jpg

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^glad i'm not the only one that didnt find her attractive....who is ngan ying?

3. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

Louis Yuen's 阮兆祥 character...

the girl who plays his younger sister... totally hot & smart too as she's some kind of a tv hostess.

[​IMG]

4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Not just concerned about her voice? LOL... Well, it seems to me that it concerned you enough to start this thread over it. At any rate, IMHO, one man's trash is another's treasure; suffice to say that there are plenty of guys here, myself included, who would be happy to have her (whatever our rationale) ;)

5. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

Her lips remind me of Kate Tsui

6. HayashiJin

HayashiJin Active Member

Koni Lui should be pretty smart too! I remember, in some show, they had to guess what Koni studied at uni... and it turned out to be Electrical Engineering? :p

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Thank you. If I'm not mistaken, it was the Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, one of the better schools in the far east. Koni isn't just good looks. For her to attend a university like that and to even be accepted into the Electrical Engineering program, means she's not just smart, she's probably smarter than 99% of the population in HK. Like I stated earlier, I (and probably a lot of other men) would be happy to have such a woman; annoying voice and all, LOL...

#27 ralphrepo, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012