Koni Lui and Dickson Wong Announce Divorce

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Mar 9, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

TVB actress, Koni Lui (呂慧儀), known for her role as “Mary” on “Come Home Love – Lo and Behold” (愛.回家之開心速遞), announced via Instagram on March 9th that she she and husband, Dickson Wong (黃文迪), have divorced. Koni Lui and Dickson Wong were married in 2011 and had a son, Anton, in 2014. Rumors of marriage discord started circulating when Dickson Wong was seen getting close with a petite girl. Koni Lui squashed the rumors when she revealed she and Dickson Wong had amicably decided to split up in 2018, going from a married couple back to being friends. She emphasized there was no third party involved in their break up and that they will have joint custody of their son.

There might have been some signs of trouble as Koni Lui used to share pictures of her family earlier in their marriage, but lately, she has only posted pictures of herself with Anton. The last public picture of Koni Lui and Dickson Wong together was on September 2, 2018, celebrating Koni Lui’s birthday.

Koni Lui’s co-star, Stanley Cheung (張景淳), said the news was quite sudden. He says Koni Lui is always jolly during filming and mentions her son a lot. When asked if he had consoled her yet, he said, “I told her to be strong, but she hasn’t responded yet. I think she needs some time to herself. I will console her when we work.”

credits: 38jiejie

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Saw this on IG the other day. I mean at least they ended it on good terms

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

She's back on the market yes!!! :p

• Like Like x 2
  4. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

lol u

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

that sucks for her but I like how she kept it professional and doing what's best for her son

6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

China man bad. Old.come home.love better than anything. Feel bad for her, but she also a suspcisous skenk.who did stuff to rise.

Karma i real.