Kingdom Yuen Refuses to expose Culprit and Apologizes; Netizens Suspect Claire Yiu as Real Victim

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by candy10013, Feb 5, 2009.

1. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Earlier Kingdom Yuen exposed on the show (瘋show快活人) that there is a male artist who is a "Magician Salty Pig Hand" in TVB, and numerous female artistes had been sexually harrassed by him. This immediately attracted everyone's attention, many male artistes are suspected. One of the suspects Ellesmere Choi had a meeting with Executive Virigina Lok, Ellesmere did not respond to the issue. On the other hand, another suspect Joe Ma hopes that Kingdom can reveal who the Magician Salty Pig Hand is. As for Kingdom who was working last night in TVB, she said that the male actor is not that active, but refuses to reveal who it is. As for the victims, Astrid Chan, she clarified that she's not one of the victims, she encourages Kingdom to point out who the real perpetrator is.

As one of the suspects to the "Magician Salty Pig Hand", Ellesmere Choi was invited by Executive Virgina Lok for a meeting in the Artist Department. At 7:30pm, Ellemere appeared in TVB's Cafe with a female who accompanied him, a whole group of Reporters rushed up to take pictures of him, Ellesmere was willing to stop for pictures to be taken and even maintained a smile on his face, but only did nodds. Asked if he's not going to say anything? He nodded his head, and did not respond. Asked if he's going to the Artist Department? He did not reply. Asked again why he's going to see Virgina Lok? He stretched out his arms, implying that he did not know. Asked if he would have any response? He said: "Whatever needs to be said, I've already said it the other day." After that, he left.

Joe Ma staying out of it
    Being accused as one of the suspects from a magazine, Joe Ma clarifed that he does not know how to do magic, TVB only arranged him to perform with Kitty Zhang once. He felt that it is unnecessary for so many people to be involved in this issue, he felt that Kingdom should just explain the situation in more detail, or maybe announce who the real "Magician" is. He also said that Kingdom could even go call the police and open up the case, the "Magician Salty Pig Hand" should not be pardoned or overlooked. Asked if he agrees that Kingdom should speak out? Joe said that she needs to describe the issue in more detail. Asked if he's worried that because he's been dragged into the situation, that his image may get damaged? He expressed that he's not worried, the people that know him, knows what kind of person he is.

Kingdom Yuen Refuses to Reveal Molester
    Kingdom was recording for an interview on TVB's Scoop in the afternoon, she was asked again about the "Salty Pig Hand" incident and who is the person. Kingdom said that the entertainment news gossips principles are not to make a list of names, to reduce the distruction as much as possible. She said that this incident happened 4 months ago, but recently it has been reported in the news, it is seen that the Media is making up stories, she also did not want to talk about it. Afterwards, she also states that some of the content written in the news are not true, because she never said that the molester was a TVB Male Artiste, she only said a Male Artiste. Kingdom said: "I already helped him (Salty Pig Hand) enough, only can say that he's not an active artiste, if there was someone who experienced it should be cautious."

Kingdom also said that she will not be telling who the person is, but Ms. Lok knows about the issue in detail, she did not ask who it was. From the perspective of TVB, she should know what had happened. Executives also did not tell her to be quiet, but since she did not reveal who the actual molester is, in the future she will also not be revealing. As for Steven Ma saying that Kingdom had told him who the person was, she expressed that actually she does not have any comment, this incident was not intended to hurt anyone, it was only entertainment information, will not release names. As for many male artistes being suspected, Kingdom said: "I only said that its too bad that they (the male artistes) are good looking, tall and famous. Actually it's not a bad thing, this is something that could test how worthy they are to the market/the public!"

Astrid Chan Denies being one of the Victims
    There was also a report that said Astrid Chan was one of the victims. She clarifies that she had never had any in water jobs, so she is not the victim. But, she felt that people should not insult female's intelligence, accidentally and sexual harrassment, she knows how to distinguish between the two. Asked if she and Ellesmere had collaborated before? She expressed that not much, but felt that Ellesmere is a good person. After the incident, Executives had been supporting her making her feel very warm. But she felt that Kingdom should reveal to the public who the person is, Astrid does not want anyone else to be affected by this and that the real molester should go see a doctor. Kingdom Yuen's husband also went to her to find out about the incident.

[​IMG]

Netizens suspects Claire Yiu is the victim
    [SOURCE: THE SUN] Many Netizens had been discussing about the "Salty Pig Hand". One of the suspects Ellesmere Choi was being discussed and one netizens named LOYI exposed that there was one year Ellesmere once held hands with Margaret Chung, but Margaret denied: "How cute?! We are many years of good friends, but never dated. We're only good brother and sisters, I believe that Ellesmere isn't that type of person. (TVB won't reveal the real culprit?) I never saw the news, I won't reply. Actually we're all just guessing!" Netizen named "lg1955" suspects that the second victim is Claire Yiu and not Astrid Chan, and said that she once filmed a show in a bikini. But Claire said: "I'm not familiar with him, I don't have memory of collaborating with him in a pool, right now I'm just focusing on resting for my pregnancy."

=== ADDITIONAL NEWS ====
    Source: Oriental Daily, The Sun
    Translated by: travelbug @ Asianfanatics

'Salty Pork Hand' incident has become a hot topic in Hong Kong, yesterday on TVB's Scoop, Kingdom apologized to the public: "I know everyone is trying hard to guess who the culprit is, I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time and energy." She said none of the eight suspects the magazine referred to is the perpetrator and also revealed that the offender is not a TVB artist and currently inactive in the entertainment industry, hoping this incident can die down.

Astrid Chan was mistaken as one of the victims, yesterday she clarified: "Since the beauty pageant, I haven't worn a swimsuit to film at a swimming pool. If I was sexually harassed, I would definitely not put up with it, women have to protect themselves. This incident affected many innocent male colleagues, Moses Chan, Kenneth Ma, Joe Ma are all my good friends, they take care of me. (What about Ellesmere?) We hardly collaborate, he treats me OK but I've never seen him perform magic." Asked if she thinks Kingdom should reveal the culprit, Astrid said: "Of course, this affects the future and reputation of many male colleagues. (You know who he is?) I haven't asked Kingdom."

Source: Mingpao, On.cc
    Translated by: aZnangel @ http://******************/forums/

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

hahah kingdom yeun is an ugly nam.e

3. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Just wonder if she will ever tell who he is.
    Get the feeling that lots is at stake.

4. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Or probably she is chalking up some unknown stories to gain popularity again~?

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

She can't really prove it or say who it is, unless those victims come foward, otherwise she'll be sued. You will ruin that person forever if you say who it is. Guess she just wanted people to know and warn that guy to watch it.